《 Secret Shadow 》

Gwen is in her attic room, trying to think of something creative on her empty white canvas. The boys are hanging out with Tom while Maddie had to go to work, so it's Gwen's time alone at last. She was thinking of painting her family to remind her the day they made new friends who are just like her and her brother. Thinking that, Gwen was about to use her brush to do the work when suddenly her ruby starts to glow. Then her eyes flashes red and suddenly, her hand starts to move on its own automatically and does the painting for her. She doesn't know what was happening, but she starts to see some flashes before her eyes as if she's in a memory. All she could only hear is gunshots and screams along with cries. Then she sees three figures running away from several black figures that gives off bad aura. Finally, those words Gwen never expect she would hear.

"Maria!!"

Gasping, Gwen was back in her own state and look around to see she's still in the attic room. She turns to her painting and gasps at what the sight. There stood before her is the painting of Shadow the Hedgehog, who looks rather intimidating and very dark... (Picture on top. Not mine, it belongs to soina.)

Gwen drops her painting supplies in shock and didn't remember painting that picture. She recognizes him when she saw him through her ruby magic state. She wondered why it's showing her.

"I need to calm myself down." she mumbled, walking away from her painting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gwen starts bringing in some candles as she puts them down around the circle before placing the mat in the middle for her to sit. She then sits down and criss-cross her legs, getting into her meditation position. She slowly breathe in and out as Maddie taught her. Just as she was getting her mind calm, she doesn't notice her ruby glows again and causes the candlelight to turn pink. Then the candles starts floating in the air and circles around Gwen.

Not knowing what's going on, she managed to calm her mind and that's when the candles around her brightens up the room with a flash. Everything went black.

Gwen feels something wasn't right as she slowly opens her eyes. Instantly, her eyes went wide and stand up to find herself no longer in the attic room anymore. There she found herself in a pink room full of clouds, stars, galaxies, and a moon. She's in a dream world as she could tell that this is not normal. Gwen even notices a beautiful pink flower tree. She looks down to see a reflection of herself and the world.

 She looks down to see a reflection of herself and the world

"Wow... This is... just... wow..." Gwen gasped in awe.

She starts to walk as the floor below her creates ripples with every step she take. There's so much things to explore here without waking up. Suddenly, she heard a sound of running hooves. Turning, she was stunned to see a beautiful spirit deer as it galloped up to her.

 Turning, she was stunned to see a beautiful spirit deer as it galloped up to her