chapter III

Keria p.o.v

* later that day *

I heard Lucas called my name I ain't say nothing I just kept on walking .. He definitely ain't seeing kaden ..

But I was Sitting at home bored . with kaden and he was sleep , so I texted Mike .

Me : you can stop by my house if you want . ?,.

Mike : sure address ? .

I gave him the address and he said okay .

*10 minutes later *

I heard a knock on the door and there stood mike . looking sexy .

" hey . come in. " I said

" wassup . " he said and then walked in.

We walking in to the living room. And we sat on the couch

"So tell me about yourself " I said

" well , I'm single . . I'm 22 .  I love watching football . and basketball . wbu . "

"I'm single . I have a son . his name is kaden he is one . his daddy walked out on me when I told him I was pregnant . and I'm 21 , and basketball and football . I try to watch it sometimes even doe ion know what the hell going on . " . I said and he chuckled .

We talked and talked mike is a really nice guy .. ..

" nice talking to you mike . " I said as he was walking out the door to his car , I shut the door . it was 8:00 I might as well go take a shower and get ready for another day of work tommorow .

.......

* Lucas p.o.v *
.
" Lucas , u know u called the bitch name . " jada yelled

Why is she bitching over shit that happen earlier ?

" that shit happen earlier leave me tf alone . ".

" no Lucas " she scream hitting me .

" u know what ! Get out . " I said pushing her by the door .

" nooo "

I pushed her by the door opening it  .

" baee , noo . don't kick me out . how IMA eat ? " - " IMA die " she yelled

She think shit funny .

" u got a job " -- " figure it out " I said and I slam the door .
I went and got all her clothes and through them outside she was still out there. .

" get the fuck on Jada . and if you still here in the morning . IMA drag yo ass out of here my self . " . I closed the door again and locked it .

I went to take a shower and went to sleep .

* 4 years later . *,

.......

Yes ik I skipped to 4 years later because you will see when I post the next chapter . :) .

Please vote and comment .