chapter XVIII

Keria p.o.v

I went to my mothers house . I got out the car knocking on the door .
Then my momma open the door .

" long time no see " my momma said moving out the way so I can come in .

" I know momma . I been busy . cause umm mike know where I stay . " I said .

" what!!? how he find out ? " she yelled .

" well I kinda forgot to change my number. "

" what ? That's crazy so what y'all gone do now . "

" I don't know what lucas gone do to him but we planning on moving after the baby comes "

" where ? And speaking of baby what u having ? "

" girl . and idk probably some where out of town again . where indiaa ? " I ask

" in her room and I knew it . ! " she said getting happy about what we was having. " and out of town is we coming with y'all be cause I refuse to be away from my grand baby again ? "

" sure momma . but me and indiaa going to spend the day together since we don't even talk like that no more " I said walking into indiaa room

I see her door close so I knocked .

" come in " she said

I open the door and walked in

" oh its you " she said rolling her eyes .

" why u do that ? " I ask .

" cause its been months and u just now decided to come talk to me ? "

" ik and I'm sorry . but I been busy so do you wanna go shop for the baby with me or not ? " I said .

She nodded her head . " yeah"
she said

" well get dress " I said .. She was still in some pajama pants and a tee shirt and it 4 o'clock ?

She nodded and push me out her room .

She then cane down we told mama bye and got in the car .. First I went to at&t to get my number change and texted lucas my new number he talking about some that's good you change yo number .

The we went to the mall and went to this baby store .

" so what you having anyways " indiaa said looking through boys clothes .

" not them clothes " I said " look through the girls clothes please "

" yay a girl !! " she said and She looked through the girl clothes

We bought the baby clothes ,shoes , bassinet , changing table , diapers , wipes , I got a chair to put in there everything except a crib I'll get that when the baby get bigger and is out her bassinet .

We then started buying stuff for our selfs and I got stuff for kaden to ..

Like we literally had to make multiples trips back to the car . and this dude came and helped us ..

"Thanks for helping . I'm Keria " I said .

" no problem I'm dre "
He said.

" oh okay " I said .

" you pretty " he said

" well thank you but as you can see I'm pregnant and have another child . and a fiancé " I said . I didn't mean to sound rude but its true .

" ohhh well I just gave u a complement . "

" Keria u ain't even have to say all that " India said .

" well I had to let him know " I said back .

" well I know we just met and all I just wanna know can I get your number . " he said .

" ion know what my fiance would say about that " I said .

"Ion care about yo fiance . and its okay even if you got stretch marks and even two children I can't blame you girl " he said sing to rich homie quan milk Marie .

" lol . okay . but I'm give you my number but its just to be friends okay ? I said and he nodded .

We switched numbers and I got in my car and drove back to my mothers house

4 months later
....
And I'm skipping another 4 months cause I'm ready for this story to be over with .

4 months later .....

Y'all
Do y'all think she gone cheat on lucas with him in the future ? Idk w she e will find out ?

Answer these questions please .
Lol he song milk Marie .

Like comment and share .
..
Y'all pray for the people in Charleston sc .

Who tf goes to a church and kill people ?