chapter XV

Keria p.o.v .

I woke up to Lucas arms around me I woke him up cause I had to wash the sheets and he got into the shower . .

....

I go back into the room and Lucas was putting on his clothes I go to the closet and find me some clothes and take a shower .

After the shower I got out wrapped a towel around me and I brushed my teeth. And my other hygiene things
I went in my room and put my clothes on after that I went down stairs Lucas and kaden was down stairs sitting on the couch watching sponge Bob.

I came and sat on Lucas lap .

" what y'all doing " I said getting comfortable .

"Watching TV " they said .

" momma tell me why . when I walked by your doe last night to go to the bathroom . I heard u say daddy ? To MY daddy . " -- " mama I ain't know we had the same dad. "

ohhh lord why I just didn't take him to my or Lucas mama house

I looked at Lucas. And he looked at me .

"Ehh- umm . see what happen was me and dad was playing a game and he said if he win ill have to scream daddy " .

" oh okay " he said looking confused and dropped the conversation.

I sighed . " who wants to go to get breakfast and go to the fair ? .

" meee ! " kaden yelled .

" okay get dress " I said and he ran up the stairs .

He came down and we drove to IHOP.

We ate and left .

We went to the fair .

We got out and got our tickets .

" momma I want to get on that " kaden said pointing to a roller coaster

" okay baby but u gone have to get on with your daddy because I cant " I said. .

" okay . " he said then him and Lucas got on a ride .

We was there all day and I hated I couldn't get on the ride but its okay .

We got home I took a shower and got ready for bed ...

4 months later ....

.....................

Sorry its short

But hey its an update !

Lol y'all kaden found out

Comment y'all !! .

And Like !!!