chapter V

Mike p.o.v

I know y'all hate me but i don't give 2 fucks .
I see that lil bitch ain't never come back. . ik she seen somebody she know . and they got her . I knew I shouldn't have let my bodyguard have a day off .

He always follow her around . when I need her to go somewhere with me so she can't talk to nobody or leave .

It don't matter because I have a track on the car and since its dark I'll go look in the morning . this bitch can't hide if she wanted to ..

Jada p.o.v

That day When Lucas put me out I found me an apartment the rent was 550 a month ..

But me being me . I got the landlord down on the rent to 350 .. .

Yes I sucked his dick .

His head game the bomb ..

But right now I'm about to call this other nigga ..

" hello . " I said .

" wtf u want " he said .

" come over and see " I said .

" ight I'll be there in 10 " .

With that he hung up and I went to go change in my lingerie set and put my robe on and waited..

* 10 minutes later *

There was a knock at the door .

I open it

" hey mike " I said .

He walked in the house and I closed the door .

" wtf u want . "

He always had this attitude but whatever .

I walked up to him and dropped my robe ..

I pulled down his pants stuck my hands in his boxer and stroked him in his boxer . I got tired of doing that . so I got on my knees pulled his boxers down and put my mouth to work ..

I started taking off my clothes .. Still sucking ..

He was holding my head.. And my head was going up and down I deep throated his dick and choke on it .

.....

Keria p.o.v .

" Lucas I need some clothes can we stop buy to see if he there first ."

" yeah .. "

I told him direction to the house .

" you getting out or you staying in . cause he ain't here " I said .

" I'll get out " he said getting kaden out the car ...

he always have a key under the mat .. So grabbed it and unlocked the door ..

" you go in kaden room and pack his stuff . while I get my stuff " I,said to Lucas " and hurry cause I don't know when he will be back .

Lucas nodded .

I headed to mikes room . grabbed a suit case that was in the closet . and I  started to jus throw my clothes in there and everything that belongs to me ., after I finish .

I went in kaden room and they still was packing ..

" jus throw them in there we don't have that much time " . I said .

They did that Lucas got my suit case and kaden's and took them to the car ..

And we was back to Lucas house .

I went to go put up  our stuff ..

I went into the guest room because I told Lucas that's where I'll be sleeping . and kaden had his own room . but we got to decorate it and stuff .

* mike p.o.v *

After we finish I went home .

I walked in and everything felt empty .
I walked in my room and didn't see keria . clothes . I went to the Lil bastard room and his clothes wasnt in there either ..

This bitch was in my house while I wasn't here .

* next day *

.....

I decided I'll do another chapter tonight ..

vote . COMMENT .

go to the others chapters and vote on the others .