chapter XXI

1 month later

Keria p.o.v

Well it been a month . and everything been going real good.
My baby is now 1 month .

Kaden loves her . he likes to play with her . and all .

Right now I'm fixing her a bottle . I got a bottle of purified water and I put the good start milk powder in . . and started shaking it up

No I don't put the cereal in her milk yet cause . at one point of time I did . but my momma said she was too young right now to have cereal in her milk so u know I had to listen and stopped .

She said I can start by three to four months to start .

I walked in the living room and I gave the bottle to Lucas since he had her . then he started feeding her .

I sat on the couch and grab the remote turning the TV .

" he why you turned it and I was watching that " he said .

" um cause u know I watch 'bring it' around this time " I said it was currently 7:00 . and it was Friday .

" umm whatever can I go out tonight ? "

" IDC . that's on u . " I said

" I mean if u don't want me to,go I can cancel it and tell the boys I can't go "he said .

" you can I mean u been at home a lot so go head . " I said I was gone let him go cause he was always in the house . with the kids .

" okay " he said

" so what time y'all going" I said.
" about 10 " he said burping kadence

" and where y'all going ? " I said .

" idk . lo said probably the club " . he said shrugging this shoulders he was talking about his child hood friends .

" okay so what u do if a girl walk up to u when u in a club ? "

" wtf Keria I ain't know this was 21 questions . ; I tell her that I have a fiance and I have 2 kids . " he said Lucas know lol when done been through this .

" yeah okay just had to make sure cause this yo last change so fuck it up if u want to " I said .

" man I'm not " he said handing me kadence walking up stairs .

I guess he got mad . stay mad then .

" welp kadence I guess your daddy mad . "

3 hours later .

It was now time for Lucas to go .

After he left I went and continued to watch TV since kadence is sleep and kaden spent a week with Lucas mama she tried to get kadence but that wasn't happen .

Because my baby to little and I was so attach to her and she just wasn't leaving me yet I know some of y'all no what I'm talking about.

Lucas p.o.v

" where tf we going " I ask lo

" we going go the strip club . fawwk u mean ? " he said .

" wtf why u ain't tell me that over the phone . " I ask .

" listen ...... If I told u we was going to the strip club . u wouldn't of went "

" man u better not get me in trouble tonight "

" well u shouldn't of came " he said pulling up to the strip club ..

" how was he suppose to know . you meant strip club over the phone u said club not strip club . " meech said . as we go out the car .

" right " I said .

We got to the building and got in . I went straight to the bar while they went to get lap dances and shit .

15 minutes later .

Right now I was just now on my 6 the shot .

" hey can I show u a good time ? " some stripper said walking up to me .

"Sure " I said as she grab my hand a walking me to a private room .

I sat on the couch that was there .
" you paying ? " she said .

" yeah " I said .

The only reason I'm doing this cause I haven't had sex in 9 months and I can't wait any longer .

Keria not giving it to me cause she still in the "healing" process .

And a nigga have needs .

I mean should I wait . or should I go head a do it I said to myself . IMA do it .

Keria p.o.v

It is now 3 in the morning . where the hell is lucas ? .

I was still in the living room waiting for his ass to come .

I decided I'll go in my room and go to sleep .

I got up cut the TV off . I went in the kitchen to make kadence a bottle cause I know soon as she wake up that's what she gone want it after I finish doing that .

I made sure all the doors was locked then I made sure all the lights was off .
I went in my room
I checked on my baby in her bassinet that she is now growing out of.

She was still sleeping in my room . but just in her bassinet .

I looked at her she was still sleep so I got in my bed . and went to sleep .

Next morning I woke up to kadence crying I gave her bottle that I made her last night .

After I gave her , her bottle changed her pamper and she went to sleep .

I put her in he bassinet . and
Got my clothes out to take a shower .

As soon as I was about to do that lucas came in .
Smelling like cheap ass perfume.

" where you been . " I said .

" oh I stayed at lo house " he said .

" why u smell like perfume ? " .

" idk . " he said . walking up stairs .

" oh u fucking know "

" no I don't I don't remember . "

" whatever I'm leaving " I said going in to my closet packing my clothes .

" no tf u not " he said yelling .
" yeah I'm am lucas cause I told u and u wanna go and smell like some damn perfume . and I know u did something . " I laugh . still packing my clothes " you gotta be stupid as hell "

" I ain't do nothing . " he yelled again .

" oh please . I was born at night but I wasn't born lastnight I know u did " I said going to kadence room getting all her clothes then I went to kaden room and got his stuff .

I put the stuff in the car and I went to get kadence and left out the house .

I drove off to lucas momma house got kaden and drove to dre house .

....................

Last chapter !

Epilogue . next .

Please like and comment cause I made this chapter longer .

Y'all please go head and read my new story I just posted. Its going to be good