chapter XVII

Keria p.o.v

Y'all I really don't want to do this but. I have to . only to protect my family .

Mike is crazy .

" man u acting dumb ass fuck " lucas said ...I started to cry

" look . I mean Im sorry for calling you dumb but still I got that nigga . so don't worry about trying to leave " I nodded.

I think its time for us to move again . just because of that nigga ..

He messed up my whole . day and all I wanted to do was spend today with kaden and lucas in the house but I can't get that cause one person messed it up .

" okay well I want to move anyways . and get kaden cause he not sleeping in his room you never know when mike come back . "

He nodded then he went to get kaden ..

I was watching TV for a little then my grew heavy and I was half way sleep .

I then felt lucas putting kaden in the bed he must of went to sleep downstairs but then he got behind me . I scooted closer to him and he wrapped his arms arm me .

" I love you " he said .

" I love you to " I said before drifting off to sleep .

2 weeks later .

Keria p.o.v

I was getting dress cause we had to go to the doctors to find out what we was having today .. I hope its a girl . I'm tired of being the only girl but its okay if we have another boy .

We haven't seen mike in this two weeks but I really want to move after this baby come ..

We got all our stuff and got ready and headed to the car .

We let kaden come to this doctors appointment . just to see what we having ..

We then maxed to the doctors office we got out lucas and kaden sat in the chair while I signed in .. And came back to my seat .

" so what y'all want ? " I ask " a boy or a girl "

" a boy " they both said ..

" no . no no no . its going to be a girl "

" how much u wanna bet ? " lucas said .

" 100 $ ? " I said .

" alright then . "

" shykeria coly ? " the nurse said

We then got up and followed her

She lead us in a room " so would you like to see what you having today ?" She ask

"Yes " I said . sitting on the thing and pulling my shirt up as she put the jelly stuff on my stomach and she started moving the probe around .

" looks like you are having a ....... Girl " she said I smiled .

She then to told me how much she weight. And she at 3 pounds now ..

She also said she had an head full of hair ..

I looked at her like she was crazy how the hell can u see that on an ultrasound ?

But I ain't tripping I wipe the stuff of my stomach and I had to go to the front desk to make another appointment for next month .

We got in the car I drove off .

" where my money ? " I said to lucas with my hand smiling .

" I'll get it to later " he said

" no I want it now " I said - " I wanna go shopping for the baby . " .

"Well u can just drop me off at home "

I did as told and drop him and kaden house I went to my mothers house I Been bussy this last couple months and haven't spent time with my sister and mothers so I'm make them shop with me and tell them I was having ..

.............

Another update .

LIKE AND COMMENT AND PLEASE SHARE THIS BOOK WITH OTHER PEOPLE SO THEY CAN LIKE AND COMMENT PLEASE .