chapter VI

* next day *

Mike p.o.v

I woke up and did my hygiene shit .
then I went to go track this car .. It was a tracking app on my phone and it track cars ..

I went on the app on my phone and got in my car and started driving where it was telling me ..

..
I soon pulled up to a Walmart .. I looked around the parking lot seeing her car ..

I spotted the car and walked over to it I seen the keys on the driver's side ..

This bitch gone .. I know I should of had my gaurd watching her ass ..

I hit the top of the hood .. And left the car right there going back to my house ..

.........

Keria p.o.v

I woke up this morning brush my teeth and took a shower and stuff . I went down stairs to see kaden and Lucas watching TV.

" goodmorning " I said to them .

" morning " they both said .

" ma ! Cook us some food we hungry " kaden said

" yeah woman ! " Lucas yelled .

I chuckled and ask them what they want. They said pancakes eggs and bacon .

So I cooked that .

When we finish eating

I was thinking about seeing my momma today .

I wonder how this gone go .

" I'm going to see my momma today ! Lucas u going with me ? "

" yeah . sure . "

" okay . kaden get ready . "

He got ready and we was on our way . ?

"Same address ? "

" I guess I haven't been there in 3 years just go there " .

We went there and surprisingly its the same address .

I got out the car . walking up to the door . I knocked on the door . and indiaa answer the door ..

I looked at her and she looked at me and she scream hugging me tight .

" indiaa why u doing all that da--- " my mom said walking up to the door but she stop ..

" keria ? " ....

...............

Ummm . I wonder how she acted .

Okay so find out in the next chapter of what she gone say

• what y'all think she gone say ?

•vote and comment for the next part. I need MORE COMMENTS .