Chapter 7: Catherine is the Best

Hello, eekoo popping in, this is a friendly reminder to leave comments, they make my day. Enjoy! I'd also like to thank Ericahale717 for being my first reader (I think)

Ben's POV:

First things first, Catherine is the best. Let's just get that out of the way. Second, I'm 99% sure that Zoe, Mike, and Trixie colluded with her to make this happen. If you don't know what "this" is, I'm sharing a room with Erica. Not only that, but I'm sharing a bed with Erica. Erica Hale. How did I get here?

A bit of a downer, Erica's sleeping on the ground. Still, this is a start. We ate pizza, and I got scolded for liking Hawaiian pizza. Honestly the pineapples aren't bad. I mean, We'll be in Hawaii in a day or two, so I better get in the mood.

After taking turns in the bathroom, I walked out to see Erica on her phone on her little futon setup. I don't know why but she looked more beautiful than ever. "You know Erica, you can take the bed, I'm fine on the ground," I said.

"Ben, you've said that at least a million times, I'm fine on the floor."

"Well, if you ever get cold..." I replied with a smirk.

"Smooth one, I'll consider it," she said half-jokingly with a smile.

Wait what do you mean half- nevermind.

Erica's POV:

The lights had gone out only 30 minutes ago, but I couldn't resist it.
I climbed into the bed next to Ben, wrapping my arms around him, slowly drifting off to dreamland...