Chapter 17: The End?

this ending was way rushed so ima get it over with. for SSR ima try to plan it out more, so we don't have it at a damn 17 chapters long ._.

Ben's POV:

Erica dragged me to the beach front, away from the others. She sat me down by the crashing waves.

"Benjamin Ripley, I would like to thank you for making me the best version of myself," she said.

"You make me the happiest man in the world Agent Hale," I responded.

"You know, for such a lousy spy, you are the only man I would ever fall for," Erica said, "I love you Ben, forever."

Then she kissed me, the twinkling stars above us, the white moonlight shining on our bodies, and the roar of the waves all seemed to dissapear around me, as I realized that I was the luckiest kid alive. 

4 months later...

Now you may be wondering how I got there, kissing the girl of my dreams on the Hawaiian seaside. Honestly, I have no idea. We've been happily dating for these 4 amazing months, and enjoying our lives. Well, until now. I'm currently holed up in a holding cell inthe middle of nowhere. How you ask? Well, we have to go back in time to the peaceful times of 1 week ago...

AND THATS IT ITS FINALLY DONE, GOOD BYE SSV pulls out gun and shoots it.  NO MORE SSV LETS GOOO