Chapter 13: Truth, Dare, or Fractured Collarbone

Holy crap. rn we are #14 in berica. that is amazing. anyways, enjoy

Zoe's POV:

Finally, I have a POV in this book! For Guanaco's sake, even Trixie got a POV before me. SHE SAID 2 LINES OF DIALOGUE IN THE ACTUAL BOOKS! 

Anyways, its time for Zoe Zibbell to do some Zoe Zibbell things, namely Truth or Dare. I know, it always happens in every Berica book. There's a reason why. Because everybody loves it.

Alright, enough being self-aware, I think I've broken at least the 8th wall by now.

When we got back from our mall time, we all, even Erica, the CEO of boredom, gathered in my room to play games. For a while we played Uno, with Ben calculating risks and potential turns, but when we got bored, we decided to play, you guessed it, truth or dare.

Most of our dares were chill until I, you guessed it, I dared Erica to kiss Ben. Now what you didn't guess was that she actually did it. In front of us. Well Ben, you did it. The Ice Queen is no more.

The funniest part was when it was Erica's turn to dare Mike. "Truth, dare, or fractured collarbone," she said.

"Fractured c- What does that mean?!?" Mike asked.

"In reality it's quite self explanatory," she said, while menacingly cracking her knuckles slowly.

"Oh, uh- um- truth I guess?" Mike said, sweat forming on his forehead.

"Hmmm, truth you say?" asked Erica while still cracking her knuckles.

"Dare! I meant dare!" Mike said, while we were rolling on the floor. Erica smirked.

"In that case, go scare my dad with no context and run," Erica dared.

The next thing we know, Mike was running down the hallways at full speed, while Alexander was chasing him, screaming, "Get back here you little sh-" stopping when he noticed Trixie.

"Rascal. I meant rascal honey."

That was one hell of a game.