Chapter 11: Alexander's Butt Looks Big (Big Pause)

Ben's POV:

Well then, let's just ignore what happened at the balcony and move on. Wait what? You want to hear what happened after? 

Trixie walked in.
Could the timing have been worse?
Imagine walking in on your friend making out with your sister. Complete embarrassment.

So she walked in, started asking where Erica was, saw us, burst out laughing and ran out the door. We both turned redder than the Kool-Aid man.

So, that's how we ended up here. On a couch. With Catherine in front of us.
I was getting therapist vibes, but it ended up more like an interrogation.
Erica was good at dodging most of the questions until she asked us about our first kiss.

We both clammed up, until Erica quickly whispered, "Vail, Colorado."

Well it's been 2 hours, and we were eating at the buffet, Mike, Zoe, and Trixie staring at us suspiciously.

Trixie was trying not to laugh.
As we ate our food, the tension was broken when Alexander walked to the table wearing a full 3 piece suit.

I was already trying not to laugh at Trixie's expressions, (She looked like she was going to explode any second.) but when Alexander nervously asked, "Does this suit make my butt look big?", we all burst into laughter.

After a good 5 minutes of laughing, Catherine came back with her food and said, "Alexander, that suit makes your butt look big," causing us to burst into another fit of laughter. Even Erica was almost rolling on the floor.

Ah, well anyways before we went to sleep (yes, together), Erica informed me that we would be going out shopping tomorrow. How romantic, I thought, holding Erica in my arms as I fell into a deep sleep...