intervention

I have taken upon myself on a few edits here and there as well as make several corrections. But for now, the heroes that I mentioned before will be partaking as well as follows.

Also, a rare pair ship will soon be appear in this story soon.

Xxx

After a while that last viewing take place, everyone calm down. Well... Calm down-ish.

Mirko have herself a two cent on Paint while been held back by a few of her fellow colleagues. Both Izuku and Uraraka was calming down Eri as she cried upon believing that the evil version of Izuku would catch her. And the rest are trying to process the situation.

The league, however, were planning if they could change the boy and when to their side of the cause. AFO while agreed but is and always will be reluctant than letting his son joining him. Maybe on his own, he would accept but forcing him... No.

As they continue to do their stuff, a portal open up and something was thrown directly towards Paint.

"Paint!" Shout Nauchan as she ran to his side. Paint meanwhile felt as if the world was spinning. As he recovers, he saw what seems to be hard drive and frown upon it.

"Damn it. The Bureau had chose the next viewing." He exclaim.

"The Bureau? Those stickler of rules? They chose the next one!" Said Nauchan.

Paint only nodded at his sister proclamation. It wasn't like he hated the Bureau, he just can't trust them fully. Nauchan was one of their agent and she hated them.

"The Bureau? It seems like you had a official office." Said Aizawa.

"Oh yeah we do. They the one who controls all the viewing machine and their supervisor, Bluvd, is an extreme follower of the rules. He is even a head of the Viewing administrator. How the -!"

Before Nauchan finish, Paint cover her mouth. Paint look at the crowd who were staring at them long and hard. Well, the pro heroes and villains at least.

"And this Bureau, who are they?" Asked AFO. Of course the adults asked. Why won't they...

"The Bureau... Are a collective group of high ranking individuals from different universe. Like pro heroes and the like, they varied from many. All that you need to know is that the Bureau have four main office and that they are as large as a city. We are in one the third sub-office.

Most people would die if anyone speak of this or leak it out to your respected universe, they will hunt you like life stock. Heck, this is the bare minimum before the Queen decided to take action." State Paint.

Many in the theater was shock at most . And he said 'Queen'. If this Bureau have that much power to do the think that their host did and perhaps maybe more.

"So what's the next showing? Is it manly?"

"Or fun?"

"Maybe romantic?"

"Action or..."

"Please no horror. The children are already scared."

Paint and Nauchan look at the drive and...

Paint made an awkward face while Nauchan laughed. Hard.

Many were confuse but Paint turn to the crowd with a weary smile and spoke,

"Well... It's about Mirko..."

"Aw yeah! A universe about me! So what is it? Do I fight bad guys, aliens, bad guy aliens who hunts for the sake of power? Come on I need to know!" Said the Rabbit hero.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Feb 27, 2022 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

MHA watch the multiverseजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें