Addict

As he twas typing away he found one universe. And he was shocked! He called his sister and as she look at the screen, her eyes bulged.

She turn to the crowds and said this,

"Okay the next universe is... P13 and have sexual contain. So can the mothers and Eri went into the PKBroom for this. I wish this unverse doesn't exist but it did. So... Please."

The mothers and Eri went into the room, Nauchan took her sit and Paint is looking after the machine.

Searching Multiverse..

Multiverse found.

Addict.

Many were confuse with the title. The siblings look at each other. Nauchan doesn't like this universe but Paint was okay with it because of the music.

As the screen brightens, it show a strip club that host by a resourceful demon, Bakugou Katsuki (sorry for never seen hazbin hotel). Next to him is two girls. One is a cat girl and another was a demon girl.

"Why is Bakugou like.... That?" Ask jirou.

"Well, he is the strip club host. He is rich and I could a bad demon. Never like how he does things." Said Paint. Nauchan feel a little weird about what is going to happened next.

As he smoke from his cigar into a heart, the opening song was about to begin. Many look at the stage. It then shows Izuku. Shirtless on a pole.

"Till death do us part,
But we're already pass that phase,
This is a brand new start,
And I think deserve some praise,"

Bakugou breath out some smoke out in a heart shape to Izuku.

"For the way I am~,
Despite having overdose,
And ending up comatose,"

"I don't give a damn,
I've let my emotions go,
Fuck being sober how!"

As he continue to sang, he went walking down the catwalk to continue,

"This is the mantra, this is my life you're playing with now til the end of the night, surrounded by fire, the passion ignites, a hit of that heaven and hell, a helluva high...."

The crowd was shocked. Their precious cinnamon roll have become a sinnamon roll. A few of the girl started to have thoughts about it, which the older women thinking... This, 'it's only wrong if I got caught right?'. However, Izuku passed out along side with his mother as they seem a shame and embarrassed.

"I'm addicted to the madness, this hotel is my Atlantis, we're forever gonna have a fucking reason to sin, let me leave my soul to burn and breathing it in,"

It then shows Deku when down which rapidly changed from the catwalk to the one in his room. As if he is feeling pain.

"I'm addicted to the feeling, getting higher than the ceiling, and we're never gonna want this fucking feeling to end, just concede and give in to your inners demons again!"

It then shows a girl throwing explosive and bombs while dancing to the tune, with Izuku dance and pose with cash showers down on him. As this continue, it then switched to a girl who turns out to be...

"Momo/Me/Yayaorozu?!" All scream in a union which made Nauchan cover her ears.

All was baffled while Momo blush to see her counter part doing this...

"Yeah you fell in love, but fell even deeper in this pit, while death rains above, so count your blessings this is it,"

She then walked with a trigger in her hand to the sign said Addicted. (How ironic).

"You're not letting go... So what if I missed behave, it's what everybody craves, you already know... So come if you feeling brave and fancy yourself a mate."

"You want it ,I got it, see what you like? We could have it by the end of the night, your money and power, my sinful delight, a hit of heaven and hell, a helluva high!"

"I'm addicted to the madness, this hotel is my Atlantis...
We're forever to gonna a fucking reason to sin,let me leave my soul to burn, I'll be breathing it in,"

"I'm addicted to the feeling, getting higher than the ceiling, and we're never gonna want this fucking feeling to end, just concede and give in to your inner demons again."

And once again the upbeat return, with Momo ran away from her own explosion, a limo where Katsuki, Izuku were inside with the two demon girl. While the girl were... Making up, Katsuki toyed with Izuku as he struggles to break free from for a few time before forcely kissed by him.

A sudden uproar began by the girls and several boys to protect him. Izuku is still out cold.

"Alright, enough! Silent you idiots!" Shout the catgirl. Many shut up immediately as they continue the video.

It the shows Izuku in his room destroy everything that was giving by Bakugou and then...

The screen black out....

Silent. Many was confuse in what happen. Nauchan turn to Paint and saw that the machine is on fire. She immediately ran to get the fire extinguisher and spray on the machine.

"Sorry folks. The machine over heated itself so it may take time. Aaaaa... Mr Power loader, Mei can you help please?" Said Paint.

"Of course! I'll see what made this thing work and apply it my babies!"

"Hatsume... Stop." Said Power Loader sensei.

As with that they took their time wonder, talk, went to bathrooms and rest for a while with the mothers and Eri return.

Sorry about the wait but here you are. The latest chapter... For now.