Hisashi is fabulous

I own nothing of this. It is just for fun and laugh. Watch this to understand. I may missed some detail but I'll tried harder next time.

As Nauchan return to typing on the keyboard everybody was talking about the last universe.

"That was adorable!" State Mina

"Yeah! I wish we could see more." Said Hagakure.

Meanwhile with teachers....

Midnight was keep on going on how adorable and perfect the family would be form by them. Mic as well scream it out loud.

Nezu then look at Aizawa, he then whisper something to his ear and he nodded.

"Problem child. Come here for a moment." Said Aizawa.

"Y-yes sir.". Deku then went to Aizawa and Nezu. Nezu then spoke, "once all of this is over, we would like you to adopted Eri. I know it will be-"

"I'll do it. If it is for Eri I'll do it.". This caught by surprise by Nezu. He may be smart but he doesn't have future vision. He smiled and then said, "Very well. The paper work I'll handle, so rest assure."

After Nauchan finish typing, she then snap her finger for a portal to came out. It then show one group... The LOV and All for one.

"Villians!" said Aizawa while All might saw AFO.

"ALL FOR ONE!!!"

"Quit fighting! They're here for watching this as well. Besides their quirk were renderless here so no one fights." Shout Nauchan. The others looked at each other for awhile.

"Fine, but if they tried anything, you us back our quirks." Said Nezu.

"Deal."

Searching multiverse..

Multiverse found.

Hisashi is fabulous.

While the teachers and students are clueless, Inko giggle at the title while AFO sighed just for a second.

The screen turns on to show a white hair man, Hisashi Midoriya is wearing a feather boa and looking his reflection on the mirror.

"Mm... This feather boa is fabulous! Ah is so good. Mm. Who is that sexy looking devil in the mirror. That me."

The student started to laugh a bit while Mitsuki Bakugou, laughing hysterically. The villians (some of them mostly Dabi, Twice and Toga) chuckle, AFO is busy trying to hold his scream. Todoroki then started to made a new theory,

'is my mother related to him?'

"Mm.. oh yeah. Mhmm.
Mmmm~"

He then keep looking at his reflection, posing as if he is one of those model.

"Who is the sexiest bastard alive? That's me."

They then saw Inko walking to their bedroom and saw her husband doing this so he decided to record.

"Don't you wish that you're girlfriend was hot like me! Don't you wish girlfriend was a freak like me." He sang as he dance and even doing the fake kissing thing.

"Don't ya'cha~. Don't ya'cha~. Don't you think you wis-"

"Hahaha, what were you doing Hisashi?!"

Hisashi turn around to see his wife (younger) Inko Midoriya in front of the bedroom door.

"Wait mom? Is that dad?" Asked Deku.
"Of it is sweety." Said Inko.

"Then where did I get black hair on my green hair from?!" Ask Deku.

"My mother of course. She have this beautiful black onyx hair." She said. Meanwhile Todoroki, started making more theory to only yo been seen by Deku.

'not again..' thought Deku.

And Mineta about to said filthy thing before AFO give him a killer glare which such him up.

"Inko!? I-i uhh... This isn't what it's looks like?..." Said Hisashi. Inko tried her best to laugh at him but instead she did the unthinkable.

"Don't ya'cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me?" She sang as she dance.

"No..."

"Don't ya'cha wish your girlfriend was freak like me?"

"Don't ya'cha? Don't ya'cha?" She sang as she finger gun him.

"No..."

"Don't ya'cha wish that your-"

"Aaaarrrggghhhh!!!!" Hisashi yelled in frustration.

The whole crew both villians and hero laugh so hard at this that even AFO laugh for a bit. He turn to see Inko. He still doubt that she would see him as who he was before this.

After awhile, Inko send this to Mitsuki which cause her to laugh harder than Inko. Then the screen turn black.

Everybody and anybody who already stop laughing, they spoke,

"That was hilarious!"said Toru who is still laughing.

"Yeah. Hahahahahaha." Said Dabi.

"Can't- *wheezed* breath...-- Yes i can!" Coming from Twice

"Hahahahahahahaha x5" from Bakugou. And then everybody still laughing.

"Does this actually happened mom?" Ask Deku. And all she did was replied with a nod

"Welp that is all folks see you in the next chapter"

'who is she speaking to?' said Mineta after laughing.