The theather

3rd pov

One peaceful Sunday, class 1A dormitory can hear from miles away. It wasn't anything unusual. Bakugou yelling/killing Mineta, Iida trying to stop them fighting, Sero is recording, Aizawa sleeping, the rest of the bakusquad and Dekusquad busy taking care of Eri with Jirou and Momo. The others were busy with personal thing.

"For the fifteenth thousand time, cursing isn't heroic at all!" Shouted Iida.

"Yeah well, f*cked off!!" Shouted the angry Pomeranian.

"Ocha what is f*cked?" Said little Eri.

And bewildered as she is Ochako was about to kill bakugou but instead of her, Deku decided to take matters into his own hands. By dragging the Pomeranian outside and beating the living crap out off him.

After a short and brief moment, Deku came back in with a bruised up Bakugou. Deku then return to Eri and said,

"Eri, never. Ever. Use that word okay?" And with Eri respond with a smile, "okay." And she then laughed.

Why? Because Deku is rubbing his cheeks on Eri's.

However, out of nowhere a strange bright light illuminated the area. As all sheild their eyes, they were transported.

Meanwhile

The teacher of UA was surrounded by the light and was transported to the secret location. And in another location, Shinsou was transported as well.

And it wasn't them alone. Some pros here and there and as well as the LOV. Now... Where is that last guy go?

After transport....

As all woke up from their 'nap', they were in an old abandoned theater.

"OKAY WHO THE F*CKED TRANSPORT US HERE!!!?" shouted the angry Pomeranian.

"Shut it! You're scream is the worse." Said a voice.

And with this, both the heroes and the teachers were in their fighting stance with student. As well shielding Eri.

"Calm your horses... I'll show myself" and they did. It was a cat girl wearing a blue hoodie and red skirt. She have this lazy demeanor. Her hair was like a bed hair, her eyes were half closed and she wear this smiled as if she was about to tell a joke. And her tail was fluffy.

Aizawa and Shinsou was forcing themselves not to pat her. Eri however want to Pat her. She went up front (much to Ochako dismay) She asked,

"Can I pat you?" With the brightest smile she can muster. Cat girl looked at her, get to her level and let her pat her. She purred a little before she talked.

"I know. You were wondering what are you all doing here? Well to answer that question, you are here to watch the multiverse."

"But seen it the multiverse is just theory?" Ask Momo

"Well, technically, yes but no. The multiverse is real and alive. But just liked every multiverse, there is always the main protagonist..."

And with that the whole class chatter.

"It have to be me." Said Mina.

"No me!" Said Kaminari.

"SHUT IT YOU EXTRA! IT'S ABOUT ME!!" shouted Bakugou.

"All of you are wrong..."

The class just go, "What?!!"

"The protagonist is Deku."

"WHAT!? WHY THAT SH*TTY NERD!!?"

"Hey! No cussing in the theater! Or else." She said.

As she about to continue, the greenette was mumbling. Well who can blame him. When anybody with his personality realise that they are the main character, they would also freak out. Before anything happen, Aoyoma look at the reader and wink to show that he still watching... Creepily.

"But before we can continue but would you introduce yourself, young lady." Said Nezu.

"Y'all can call me Nauchan."

And Nezu said " Very well Nauchan"

And with that they place into their sits and Nauchan show an odd looking contraption that was hooked up to the screen.

She then looked at the Bnha crew and said,

"Okay some of this Multiverse are sad. But don't worry, ill made sure that I'll find a happy one

They all nodded while Deku looked like he was about to be crush.

'may the fun begin.'