Future: Eri life

As the crew get to their sits (with Eri sitting with Deku),Nauchan is busy typing on the machine keyboard. Many were curious what the multiverse be like.

After several minutes, she then turn to them and said,

"Before I get started, I'll tell if you need anything, the bathroom is at the left, kitchen on the right, panic/kids/ bedroom is down here on my left. Oh, a few guess will be coming."

After she finish, another portal open and showed Inko Midoriya, Mitsuki Bakugou, Rei Todoroki and Mrs. Uraraka coming out of the portal.

"Mom/Mother/Old hag!" And this earn Bakugou a slap on the head.

"Don't called me that you brat!"

'So that's where he gets it from...' all exclude Bakugou thought.

"Izuku, where are we? Who is she?" Asked Mama Midoriya

"Mom, it's okay. There is nothing wrong. We're fine." As Deku reassure her.

"Now everyone get comfortable. This will be fun experience."

As the mothers sat down, (Inko with her son, Mitsuki with hers and Mrs. Uraraka with Ochako.)

And the screen showed this,

searching multiverse..

Searching multiverse..

Multiverse located.

Future:Eri life

"It seems that this will be revolving around Eri." Said Nauchan. "M-me..?" Said Eri timidly. Nauchan look at her and just thought, 'too pure. Like Deku ojii-san!'.

As the screen brightens, the room darkens....

We now saw a room full of pro hero Deku merchandise. As an alarm, started to go off, a hand reach it to silence the device itself but not before it said, "I am here!".

Many in the theater started to laugh on how Deku copying All might. All might however feel honored of his successor to keep his catchphrase. Eri however look at the Deku theme room in awe.

A young girl, no older than 14, is waking up. She have a blue-ish grey hair. She have a single horn on her forehead and have a pair of Ruby red eyes. Her body let's say... Is the bomb. Perfect portion on all sides. What is more noticeable is that she is wearing an oversized Deku branded t-shirt as her pajamas with Uravity shorts.

The boys saw this and some.... Well turn away. Others tired to erase the thought of seeing a minor future self. The girls is depressed on how perfect she. The perv however, started muttering horrible things he would on the young girl herself which was given a death glare by Bakugou, Deku, Ochako and the mothers and Aizawa sensei.

The young girl who soon was known to be Eri walked out of her room and straightly went to the kitchen. As she enter and tried to make some coffee. There were two little foot print coming out from the hallway. A pair of twins who are almost identical except for their hair, ran to Eri feet's and scream,

"Good morning Eri-nee!"

"Ah!- Good morning Toshi, Nana." Said Eri as she crouched down and hugged them tied. The two try to run but bought were unable to run away. She then did what Deku do to here before and press her cheeks against theirs which cause them to chuckle.

The scene on the screen show so much adorableness that can be contained.

"That is adorable!" Said Inko.

"It is, isn't it" said Mitsuki and Mrs. Uraraka replied, "it is too cute!". Rei justed nodded.

"May I asked who are the parents?" Asked the mothers to Nauchan. Of course the others were curious as well.