Villian Deku part 1

After the inappropriate universe just now, they started talking when a portal open once again. It shows a woman with onyx color hair, muscle like feature and a beauty mark down on her chin. Many were confuse while All Might, Gran Torino and Inko saw her.

"N- Nana?" Said All Might.

"Hey Yagi. How's it hanging?" Said Nana. Gran Torino just stand there with his mouth open he having seen her face for so long. He tear up as he dropped to his knees.

Inko however run to her. Nana saw her and was tearing up herself. She hugged Inko tightly as she was about to disappear from existence.

"Mom, is it really you?" She asked.

Nana said nothing but hugged her tightly. It shows her that she is there.

Izuku was standing there dumbfounded with the others except for...

"Holy frick! You're the first number one female hero, Onyx!" Said Mirko.

"Well looks like I still have some fans." Said Nana after her hugged. Shigaraki walked to her to see if she is her. Nana turn to see him as she, herself walked to him.

"Hello, Tenko. It so nice to finally meet you."

Shigaraki or Tenko was oblivious on what he is going to do. He just stand there as if there isn't anything he could do.

Izuku looked at her and suddenly figure it out.

"Wait! You're m-my grandma?!"

"That's right number 9. It good to see both of my grandchildren. Tenko I'm sorry for everything. I wish things were different."

Tenko said nothing just staring at his feet.

"So... What's is going on?" She asked

"I'll tell you." said Nauchan.

(After a quick explanation)

"So we're watching Izuku's multiverse version?" Asked Nana.

"Yup."

"And none of us can't go back until the multiverse thing is complete?"

"Yes." Nauchan reply.

.....

"It's going to be long isn't it." Said Nana

"Yes" Nauchan bluntly.

Many were in shocked except Nezu. This multiverse thing is going to be keep on going until it ends.

Some were panicking while others just thinking on how to get back, until,

"Alright. I get that all of you have jobs and plans but remember, time stop in your world. Okay!" Said Paint.

The crowd look at each other before they head back to their sits. Nana sat next to Shigaraki. He, doesn't know how to react but seeing her face seems peaceful.

Then the screen began to shine and show the title.

Villians Deku

"The fuck?! Why the damn nerd is a villians?!" Asked the ballistic missile.

"There are many reason. Some seems reasonable, Katsuki, while some seems plain idiotic. But in this one, is rational." Said Paint.

Though he hate to admit he got guts fighting against him. Nauchan look at him and ask if they should put the children away. He whisper that it maybe scary but to put on blindfold for them. She nodded and went back to her sit.

The screen start to show Nejire walking down a hallway to somewhere with the beats following. Then out of the sudden a Nomu appear scaring her.