37 - Your Perfect

Will POV
I could tell something was up with Alexis, she was more quite than usual.

And it wasn't the normal, I'm tired quite it was the im hiding something from you quite.

"Sweetheart, what's wrong?"

"Huh?"

She looked at me, worry washing over her face.

"It's nothing don't worry I'm fine."

I grabbed her hand interlacing our fingers and brought it up to my lips.

"You can tell me anything you know that right."

"Yea it's just, I'm scared Will."

"Why..."

"Of what people will think about me, I'm not like you... I have never even been to a sports gala..or even just a normal gala!" She exclaimed. 

"Sweetheart who cares what other think!"

"Im marrying you because I love you not because of your status."

"Now let's enjoy our engagement party with some of our closest friends."

We got to Hawaii and and everything was perfect I was glad that everyone was there.

We had a great time at the party, with Carters drunken stories and Chloe constantly smacking him on the back of his head.

Alexis was more excited to around her friends her quietness disappearing in the company her friends.

It was getting late and we had a bad day tomorrow, I got an email telling me I have been nominated for MVP Award and I was hoping to get my speech ready if I was selected.

I was standing talking to James when Alexis came up to me and whispered in my ear.

"Bed?" She asked her eyes tried as she smiled.

I nodded holding her hand.

"Alright we heading back. See you all tomorrow.."

"Only you Will would leave his own engagement party to go and chill with his girl in his hotel room."

"Well it's better than being out here with you jokers."

When we got to the room, Alexis went to go take a shower.

She came out make up free her hair in a braid.

"Will, do you wanna have breakfast at this little cafe I found?"

"It's sounds good."

She got into bed and snuggled into my side.

Falling asleep fast I placed a kiss on her head.

"Night."

"Good night love."
————————————————————————
Alexis POV
Ughh I look horrible in this dress I can't show up to gala like this!!!

I looked at myself in the full length mirror in our room.

"Alexis you ready?"

He walked into the room, his jaw dropped.

"Baby you look beautiful."

"Yea right I look like a giant tomato in this dress."

I looked a my hands inspecting my perfect manicure, red to match my red dress.

Will walked over and grabbed my hands.

"Well I think you are the most beautiful tomato I have ever seen."