ch.2 one down

Hi, I'm Ghost, just like my preview chapter, I'll give a warning, but, this one is related to this chapter, this chapter contains rapes and assaults, so if you don't like it, please don't read it, I hope everyone's safe and happiness, now hope you like it.

3rd pov

We see Izuku coming out of his old school, thinking of the best way to take revenge on everyone, when he was out of the school, he stopped time and he then grabbed a stone on the road, he threw it to the sky and the stone stopped when he released it from his hand, when he resumed time, the stone launched so fast that it could pierce a plane with ease.

He grinned like a maniac and stopped time again and went on his way, as he was walking, he reached the perverted woman's house as she was in front of it, he looked at her, wanting to kill her, torture her, make her beg for the things she did to him, but he kept his cool, he went into her house and started search for something, after a while he found it and it was a key.

He took it and went outside, but before he head back on his way, he looked at the woman and said "smile as much as your mouth could get, laugh as loud as you can, devour with pleasure as much as you want, but your eyes won't see light soon, so make best out of the time that I left it to you" as he went on his way and resumed time, when he arrived to......the hell, he went up to his room and started to search for something.

With all of his strength, he kicked the left part of corner of his room which broke the floor, he cleared the broken parts and he got what he wanted, he grabbed all of them and started to head outside in the middle of the night, when he was about to open the door to go outside, someone asked him behind him with voice that Izuku really want to make an end to it, silence it without any leftover of it "where do you think you're going to, deku?".

Izuku looked at his sister, the last person he expected to be betray him, with a face filled with hatred and disgust, but changed quickly to not make her suspect something, and said "and do you care to where will I go or where am I heading, dear Izumi?" The last part came out of his mouth unconsciously by his side that hate her so much, Izumi got angry and said to himself with a loud that got thei- sorry, her parent's ears "are you mocking me?!?".

As Toshinori, the fake symbol of peace, and Inko, the hero who swore to protect everyone, came, they looked at Izumi and Izuku, and they, as always, sided with Izumi, Inko yelled at Izuku as she tried to grab Izuku's ear "what did you say to----!!" Before she could grab his ear, he slapped her hand away, making, what he was grabbing, to fall.

Izuku said to her "don't touch me, Inko, don't you ever touch me, not your crazy daughter, or even your corpselike skeleton-man who you call husband either" Inko got angry and yelled "how dare you slap my hand?!?" Izuku knew that if he continues like that, things gonna change in his plan, he didn't answer her and collected what fell, as it was books, 13 books to be precise, that they were numbered, he put it in his schoolbag and went outside, ignoring their disgusting gazes, before he left, he stopped and said to Inko "oh yeah, almost forgot~ tomorrow, I'll come back, and I expect disowning papers to sign as you always wished, see you until then".

As he slammed the door, leaving Inko and Toshinori unable to speak, as of how did Izuku knows about the disowning, while Izumi didn't know what to say, just thinking of how did he avoid her parent's lecture, while they were in shock, Izuku was on his way to an abandoned building, he put his bag in the corner of one of the floors of the building and went somewhere else.

When he arrived, he was in front of a bank, but since it was night, they were close, so he used his new quirk and pointed at the sky, he pointed with one finger and started rotating, as the world started to rotate faster, the sun rised and people showed up and the bank opened its doors, he snapped his finger and the time slowed so much that it was near stopping it, he went inside and went through everyone as they were