ch.10 recommendation exam

3rd pov

We see Izuku waiting alone while 5 who were glancing at him and the other didn't care much, in the waiting room of the parents and adults, Hiroshi, Masaru and Rei were chatting with each other while the other were glancing at them just like the kids, except Natsuo and Fuyumi.

Rei: so . . . . . .

Hiroshi: so what?

Masaru: Don't pretend you don't know what we're talking about, we want to know a few things about Izuku, how did he met you, why is he so persistent on his revenge no matter what we say, we tried so much through out the years but he didn't change his mind, it's true that he went through lot, but it was for 4 years, it difficult for even a year, but his hate seems more than 4 years.

Hiroshi: . . . . . . . . . . . . .I don't know myself, he always keep his mouth shut about those matters and he immediately change the topic, and if I keep on talking about it, he . . . . . . . .react.

Rei: react? What do you mea-

As then, Nezu came forward and started the writing exam, as the students started, Izuku just relaxed and went to daydreaming, all of them scoffed of him, after a while, they had half of the time left, Izuku started too.

As he started, he answered every last one of them without stopping one second to rethink about the answer, as he then finished first, he gave the paper and went to the practice exam area.

Masaru: have he ever touched a book or anything?

Hiroshi: nothing, he never studied or anything.

Rei: then what was he doing all this time?

Hiroshi: practicing, only practicing his quirk.

Masaru: what? Why?

Hiroshi: tell me something, what happens when you overuse your quirk?

Rei: . . . . . . . . . . .it'll start to damage the body.

Hiroshi: exactly, just like how your kids must use their fire side to cool down, he needs to relax or . . . . .

Rei: or what?

Hiroshi: . . . . . . . . . . .let's keep the cat inside the bag.

As he was glancing as Nezu who was looking and listening to them secretly, and keeping an eye on Izuku.

Hiroshi wanted to keep away from that rat as much as possible, but Izuku didn't want it, in fact, he was the one who wanted to go to UA in the first place, Hiroshi knew after few months of making a deal with Rei that Izuku was planning to go to UA, and yet, Izuku didn't tell Hiroshi what he promised each of Rei and Masaru and neither did Hiroshi ask them since Izuku didn't want him to know.

Nezu: you know, I really want to know, Hiro-

Hiroshi: Yamamoto, Nezu.

Nezu: . . . . . . .Mr. Yamamoto, how did Izuku came to you? He couldn't have known you, he never met you before.

Hiroshi: I am not under any obligation to answer that.

Nezu: . . . . . . .the first time you met him was when he was 3 years old, but yet, he was able to know you, earned your trust, made a deal with you too, right?

Hiroshi: . . . . .how are you so sure about that? We made a deal, I won't deny that, but the meeting and earning my trust, how are you so sure about that?

Nezu: . . . . . . . . . .then let's make a dea-

Hiroshi: pass.

Nezu: I haven't said anything yet.