ch.7 Unknown Tears

3rd pov

We see Izuku getting up and going down to have a breakfast, as he arrived and be greeted by Hiroshi's breakfast as he ate and he was drinking coffee while reading news paper.

Izuku: good morning.

Hiroshi: good morning to you too, eat your breakfast before it becomes cold.

As Izuku sat down and started to eat, Hiroshi was thinking of the things he had to do as he was Izuku's legal guardian, by that time, Izuku finished his breakfast and went to his room while Hiroshi washed the dishes, as Izuku started to think about his plan until it became lunch and Hiroshi called him.

After the lunch, Izuku washed the dishes, even though he was a little short since he was just 8, and went to his room, he changed to clothes he bought before, he packed few things.

Izuku: OK, Hiroshi, I'll be going.

Hiroshi: where do you think you're going to? I won't allow you to go outside, you're too young.

Izuku: do you really think I am 8 years old kid?

Hiroshi: . . . . . . . .if I was called and they said you have been arrested, I won't be there for you.

Izuku: aww, do you have the heart to not be there for me?

Hiroshi: don't push your luck, dinner at 6, don't be late.

Izuku: I won't push it *leave the house* after all, I never trust luck.

As Izuku started going to his destination, we go and look at Bakugou's family house, well, more like a war zone.

Mitsuki: what the hell is this mess, Katsuki, Katsumi?!?! Start cleaning your room!!! It's like a dumpster!!

Katsuki: I don't care!! Why should I care?!? It's your house!! Old hag!!!

Mitsuki: what did you say, you brat!?!! *hit katsuki on his head*

Katsumi: could both of you shut up!?!!!

Katsuki: what was that?!!?

Masaru: come on, all of you, calm down.

As they ignored him and kept yelling, he sighed and went outside to relax and hear sounds other than yelling, as he went to the park and sat down on a bench, he sighed, at that moment, someone sat down.

???: hello~ uncle Masaru.

As Masaru was taken back by that as it was Izuku, wearing some black shirt, pants, and pair of glasses with a hat, all black like some stalker.

Masaru: I-Izuku? What are you doing here? And why are you clothed in a . . . . . Weird way?

Izuku: really? I thought I nailed it in my clothes choice.

Masaru: . . . . .a 8 years old kid that wears robber's outfit? No matter who sees it, it must be Halloween or that kid is weird . . . . . .like you.

Izuku: that was harsh, even for you, or was it the true Masaru that talked?

Masaru: . . . . . .why did you come here? Or rather, why did you come to me?

Izuku: quite sharp, but still dull to cut, so, what do you think I want from you?

Masaru: you cut your ties with Yagi's, it means you cut ties with Bakugou's too.

Izuku: oh! But I didn't come as a former Yagi, neither as Yamamoto.

Masaru: then, who am I talking to?

Izuku *creepy smile and look at him*: as the one who'll bring down the name Yagi to the bottom.