ch.4 meeting the only

3rd pov

We see a store in a rainy night still open, the storekeeper, was getting ready to leave, but he stopped when the store's door opened, Hiroshi, the storekeeper, said "welcome, sir" we see Izuku with a innocent smile coming in with a wet umbrella, he nodded and went around.

He picked some groceries and went to Hiroshi to pay, Hiroshi said "it'll be 150 yen" as Hiroshi was about to say something, Izuku said "and 2000 yen to what's in my pocket" Hiroshi looked at Izuku for a moment and said "you aren't here to buy groceries, why are you here?" As Hiroshi was ready to shoot metal plate and capture Izuku, but stopped when Izuku said "I'm not here to any harm to you, Mr Yamamoto, I'm here to negotiate".

As much Izuku said that with a smile, the more Hiroshi was more suspicious, he asked "I didn't tell you my name, how did you know?" Izuku said "oh, how silly, with all due respect, it's written on your badge" as he pointed at Hiroshi's name badge, Hiroshi wasn't convinced by that, but he pretended to be.

Hiroshi said "OK, what do you want from me, Mr?" Izuku said "oh, how can I address myself as Mr, you flatter me~ you can call me Izuku, no surname, for now, and I am here to make a deal that has benefits for both of us" Hiroshi looked at him, he then went and flipped the close-open sign.

He looked back at Izuku and said "I am listening" Izuku said "but how can we talk while standing? Shall we sit down" as Hiroshi nodded, in that moment, both of them were sitting on chairs, Hiroshi was surprised and wanted to ask what happened, Izuku said before him "it's my quirk, you don't need to know the details, just listen to me and you can accept".

Hiroshi was quite for second, he then looked at Izuku and nodded, Izuku smirked evilly but quickly changed it so Hiroshi won't suspect anything, which he already did, Izuku said "as you may know, I know you because I met you before, but you don't remember me" which he didn't lie about that, he continued.

"I came here to make a deal with you, and I know you need me as much as I need you, the reason is that I want you to adopt me" which caught Hiroshi by surprise, Hiroshi said "are you joking with me kid? Do I look like a joke to you?!" Izuku said "calm down, I am serious, all I need you to do is to adopt me, you can ignore me, neglect me, or even not allowing me to come inside your house, I am used to it".

"In return, I'll give you two things" Hiroshi said "hold on, you want me to adopt you, but you don't need me to care for you, to concern myself with you, and not caring whether or not are you OK? And on top of that, you said that you're used to it?" Izuku smiled and said "everything is fine, all I ask you to do is sign and that's all".

Hiroshi didn't like where is this going, he asked "what are those two things that you'll give me?" Izuku said "I can and will put your son behind bars" Hiroshi glanced at him, he said in a voice that if it was a knife, it could have cut rocks like butter "what did you say? You came here so that I adopt you as my son so you can put my real child in jail?!?".

Izuku smiled innocently and said "don't pretend you don't want the same thing, you were the first one who wanted to put him in front of court, after all, he's the one who killed your wife" in that moment, Hiroshi used his quirk and charged knifes, spoons, forks, pens, anything small metal at Izuku, but Izuku slowed time and dodged everything.

After 5 minutes straight of attacking from a side and dodging from the other side, Hiroshi calmed down, Izuku said "I know that he's your son, so it's hard for you to bring yourself to fully hate him, but believe me, he deserves it" Hiroshi was quite and sat down, he thought about it.

Izuku took deep breaths to calm himself, he then sat down and waited for Hiroshi's respond, after a while of uncomfortable silence, Hiroshi asked "what about the other thing you'll give me?" Which made Izuku smiled and said "I can give back your health, I know you have cancer, and after few years, your condition will be . . . . . . Critical".

Hiroshi said "and how can you do that?" Izuku pointed at him and started to rotate his hand which reversed Hiroshi's age by 3 years, but something happened, in the rat's case, the rat travelled back and forgot what happened, but Hirosh, he didn't forget anything, Izuku said "how do you feel?" Hirosh looked at his hand and started to close it and open it, he said "I feel . . . . Young".

Izuku smiled and said "good, as long as I do that, you won't die by cancer" Hiroshi thought about it and said "what about my death? When will I die?" Izuku kept quite about that, which made Hiroshi ask again "kid, when will I die?" Izuku said "I . . . .I'll grand your death whenever you want".

Which made Hiroshi realise what Izuku meant, Izuku stood up and said "I think it's time for me to go, I'll give you as much time as you want, well, actually it's not all the time you need, here's the address and time, if you're late . . . I don't think we'll meet again after that, goodbye Mr Yamamoto" Hiroshi said "hey, where are you going? Do you even have a place to stay?".

Izuku looked at him and smiled, he said "of course, I'll see you later, Mr Yamamoto, I hope to see you there, I really hope so" as he left and opened his umbrella, Hiroshi sighed and started to close the store, then a thunder was heard, Hiroshi hesitate a lot, but he then decided and went after Izuku.

After a while, he found Izuku, shivering under the rain on a bench while he was covered with old clothe pieces, Hiroshi went to him to get him, he called him, when Izuku looked at him, he was surprised and said "Mr Yamamoto, I said we'll meet again in the time I gave you" Hiroshi said "forget that, you'll stay with me until I decide the deal".

Izuku said "go back Mr Yamamoto, you're old, you'll get sick" Hiroshi sat down next to him and didn't move, Izuku said "come on, you'll fall ill" Hiroshi said "and you too" Izuku sighed and said "fine, I'll come, you go first, I'll be behind you" which he nodded and stood up, he then started to go slowly back to his store, as Izuku saw him going.

He couldn't hold it anymore, as he started to puke, he threw out so much blood that it made him so pale, when he stopped, he said to himself "so I can return time and everything, but when I except something from what I change it's time, there'll be drawback to it" what he meant is that, if he wanted to return time of someone or something but exclude a part of it, he's body won't take it much, so he have to learn to control it well and increase his endurance.

He went after Hiroshi after the blood wasn't on his mouth anymore by the water, Izuku said "so, should I consider that you accepted my deal, Mr Yamamoto?" Hiroshi sighed and put a hand on Izuku's head, he said "I'll tell you tomorrow, for now, we'll relax, it's late, and don't call me Mr Yamamoto anymore, call me Hiroshi".

Izuku smiled, but he didn't know that Hiroshi smelled the blood from Izuku, even though it was a rainy day, he still smelled it, because Hiroshi Yamamoto was the top detective in Japan in his old days, he was well known in every police station and many heroes recognised him.

_______________________________

And this is the end of this part, hope you like it.