ch.11 first day

Izuku pov (been a while I did Izuku pov)

I woke up from another nightmare, it keeps coming every night, but not for long, I'll cut it's root very soon, as I woke up, it has been a month or so and today I'll be going to UA, the  dream school of heroes, the place every child wish for . . . . . . What an absurd words.

I wore my uniform that they gave me with the letter that I was accepted, as I went down, I met with Hiroshi, he looked at me from his chair, as he saw the uniform on me, he stood up, as he was in front of me, he took a deep breath.

Hiroshi: Izuku . . . . . . . .please reconsider what are you about to do, what you're gonna do isn't something light, I don't know why you keep that idea in your mind but let go of your vengeance and live with me like a normal family.

Me: . . . . . . . .both of us know we can't live normal, we both have things we are tied to, mine is stronger than anything to cut easily, sorry.

Hiroshi covered his face with his hand: . . . . . . . . . You'll face things even I can't protect you from.

Me: you don't need to.

Hiroshi: I may not be there for you.

Me: you don't have to.

Hiroshi: You'll fall badly to the point where you won't be able to stand up.

Me: . . . . . . . . .I am already standing at the bottom.

Hiroshi sighed: . . . . . Have a good day.

Me: to you too and sorry.

Hiroshi: for what?

As I left quickly, to not give Hiroshi time to notice I reversed 5 years of his body, as I was walking, I was walking while covering my mouth, I was smiling, the smile of the devil, I was smiling for how things will turn out, I'll make sure everything is ready until the day I'll have my revenge.

As I walked and arrived at UA, I stood in front of it, the school that I dreamed about once, the school who created those filth that call themselves heroes, wait and see, wait and witness what am I gonna do, as I sat foot in it, I heard a thud next to me, as I saw a girl fell.

I looked at her as she was in pain, I looked around to see everyone looking at me with the face 'come on man, help her' and I just walked to my class, ignoring everything, as I arrived, I opened the door, I was greeted by the yelling of Bakugou twin arguing with a student.

Student: put your feet off the desk!! You're disrespecting school's property!

Katsuki: why don't you shut up and leave, four eyes?!!?

Student: f-four eye?! Listen, it seems we had wrong foot, my name is Iida Tenya.

Katsumi: we don't care, four eyes!!

I just went to a seat and looked outside, as students came more and more, it became noisy for me so I wanted to find peace, but it didn't last long for the 5 mistakes found out that I was in class.

Katsuki: what are you doing here?!!

Me: I don't know, passing snails in race?

Katsumi: you just got lucky!!

Me: in slapping, hitting, wining and of course, beating? Well I must be one lucky guy.

Izumi: y-you bast-

Me: watch out, Yagi, such a dirty tongue can only be good for keeping quite, so don't speak.

Shoto: you can't speak to her like that.

Me: oh~? Because I didn't take her father or mother?

Shoto: yo-!

Shoko: brother! That's enough, you can't keep behaving like this, he's playing with you between his fingers!