ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ

"Take care of yourself," Aleksy says, as you smile at him.

"Don't worry I will" you assure, even though you are nervous.

After all, you are going to deal with a mad roman emperor who has done vicious and immoral actions.

Honestly, you don't know Matteo that much to begin with, but your conscience is telling you to save him.

After all, both your families are best of friends.

"I wish I could come with you, but Satan wants me to bring him the crystals as soon as possible"

While Aleksy is speaking, you notice him standing too close to you, he is also holding your hands.

You look into his blue eyes with a soft gaze, feeling comforted by him.

That was until your ex-fiance, Nadar or Seth to be specific, decides to walk in between you two forcing you apart.

"Watch out" Aleksy exclaims with an annoyed voice.

"What? Can't I get a bottle of water?" The demon mocks, picking up a bottle of water from the trey.

You ignore him, not even bothering to stare at the man you once loved.

Staring down at the dagger in your hand nervously.

"If I were you I would stay" Seth states causing you to finally look at him.

"Matteo is my friend, I can't leave him to die" you defend, causing Seth to smirk.

"You can help him with your blood indeed, however, your blood can't heal you if you got tortured"

Seth stares at you with his dark eyes with a glint of worry in them.

"I have a plan, no need to worry, Nadar-" you cut yourself off.

You don't notice Aleksy glaring at Seth with a deep hatred.

Seth also hates Aleksy the same but for a different reason.

After all, he knows the boy's secrets.

"Are you ready?"

Satan walks into the room, looking refreshed and happy.

"Yes, but how is my dagger going to transport me to ancient Rome?" you inquire.

Satan takes the dagger from you, then stabs you in the gut harshly.

"Like that"

𓅓𓃠𓅓𓃠𓅓

Ever looked at someone, and though they look psychotic and evil to the core.

Yeah, that's how Caligula looks like, he looks eviler than the devil himself.

Just staring at him, makes you shiver.

"Who are you?" the roman emperor demands

The fact that you understood Latin is surprising for you, but guess it works the same as with ancient Egyptians.

"I'm (Y/n), I came here for Matteo" you reply in Latin.

Caligula's eyes brighten as he sits upon his throne with a more energetic posture.

"Matteo? Are you perhaps his wife?"

Before you could even deny anything, Caligula speaks.

"If you came to plead for your husband's life, he is not leaving anytime soon"

You want to shock the roman so hard right now, but you decide to control your anger.

"Can I at least speak to him one last time?"

Caligula stares at you for a minute, thinking about something.

A smirk suddenly grows on his face, as his eyes look at you from head to toe.

"Have sex with me and I will allow you to see your husband"