4 | Love Through Literature.

"Last class of the day, Thank god" Mumbled Grayson under his breath

He walks through the busy hallway, Where he can feel the eyes of girls who have a major crush on him, (After all he is A 6'3, 18-year-old with tattoos and is not your typical bad boy, Well not behind closed doors) He walks into his last class which is literature arts, As he walked in he made direct eye contact with a girl, A girl he swears he's seen before; He sees an empty desk a few feet away from her, He's close but not to close to her. He sits and settles down in his seat, looks to his right where she sits, and admires her for a bit.

"Alright class, Welcome to your literature arts class, Let's start by introducing ourselves and naming something you enjoy a lot; I'll go first, My name is Ms.Fowler and I enjoy teaching young adults about the joy of literature"

After Ms.Fowler gave her cheesy introduction she made eye contact with a student sitting in the front of the class; Giving them a sign to introduce themselves. As they were slowly making it around the classroom it was soon to be Grayson's turn. Ms. Fowler gave him the look and he knew it was his time.

"Hi, My name is Grayson and I enjoy music," He said in a welcoming but settle tone.

"Hello Grayson, And may I ask what makes you enjoy music so much?" Said Ms.Fowler in curiosity.

Grayson looked up at her in surprise, Not expecting a question from her. "Is she really doing this right now?" He thinks.

"Um... I enjoy the lyrics mostly and how they express what they're feeling through their voice." Said Grayson as he glances over to his right at the girl, And she quickly turns away from him.

"Wow," Said Ms.Fowler in a shock

"Well Grayson I have some fun lessons planned that involve songwriting, So I'll be looking forward to reading yours," Said Ms.Fowler.

Grayson sits back in his chair feeling released from everyone staring him down during his introduction. He looks back up to Ms.Fowler who's already staring down another student to give their introduction.

"Hi..." Said a girl in a soft tone.

Grayson admires the voice, He hears it coming from his right; He looks over and it's her.

"My Name is Amara, And I enjoy Poetry." Said Amara in a soft voice

"Nice to meet you, Amara!" Said, Ms. Fowler

"Amara; That fits her very well," Said Grayson in his head; He glances over to her admiring her once again.

"Alright, This is going to be a very fun class!" Said, Ms. Fowler

"Yes, it will..."