6 | The Hendrix's.

"I'm not dealing with the boys today, Mary," Said Allen as he grabbed his coffee and headed out the door.

Mary watched as he walked out the door, She finished making breakfast for her and the boys and went upstairs and woke them up a few minutes early. She went into both their bedrooms to wake them up but Grayson was already awake laying on his bed.

"Hey Mom," Said Grayson in a sleepy voice

"You're up early, Couldn't sleep?" Said Mary as she walked towards his bed and sat down.

"No, I guess not," Said Grayson slightly stretching

"What's bothering you?" Said, Mary

"Nothing I'm fine, just couldn't fall asleep last night," Said Grayson as he got up and walked to the bathroom.

"Alright well I'm here if you ever want to talk, Oh and breakfast is ready whenever you are" Said Mary as she walked out of his room.

She walked out of his room and glanced into Gabriel's room who was slowly getting up from bed. She went into her room and picked her phone up from the charger and looked at the text message and smiled.

"Good morning love, Can't wait to see you later" As she reads the text message she smiles and responds

"Can't wait! See you soon my love".

                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Morning, Mr. Hendrix's"

"Morning" Said Allen as he walks into his office.

He settles down into his chair and opens up his laptop, Before he starts to work he opens up a safe that's located behind his desk and takes out a few pills. He starts checking his blood pressure and takes a few pills that he can't miss in the morning. He quickly puts away everything and locks the safe. Allen was diagnosed with a heart condition, He had a stroke when he was out of town with his brother 3 years ago but he never told anyone, The only person that knew was his brother. Over the years it started developing worse. And the meds he took would cause mood swings, nausea, and more effects to him.

"Mr. Hendrix's, You have a client that's waiting for you at the location, They're ready to put down an offer," Said one of his employees

"Okay, I'll be over there in an hour," said Allen as he continued to work.

When Allen was a child his father used to buy and sell homes around the area that they lived in, His dad even taught him and his brother all his tricks and secrets when trying to buy a home and even when to put it on the market, But when their dad passed away, Allen kept up real estate and later made his own company "The Hendrix's group" that has been up and running for 15 years now, But became extremely successful 5 years later.

"Good morning, Nice to finally meet you; Are you ready to sign the lease on this property," Said Allen as he walked over to his customer

Allen and his client continued to talk and discuss more about the property and paperwork. Once they finished up Allen headed back to his car and drove off. He reached a stop light and saw a woman crossing the street; A woman that looks very familiar, almost like the one he sleeps next to every night.

"Mary?!" Yelled Allen

Mary stopped walking and looked around to see who was calling her; She then saw Allen's car only a few feet away from her. She was shocked to see him, wondering why he isn't at work?

"Mary, What are you doing out here?" Said Allen rolling down the passenger seat window

"Oh, I'm just picking up a coffee, I haven't had one in a while," Said Mary nervously

"Oh, Would you like me to join, I have a few minutes?" Said, Allen

"I was just gonna grab a coffee and run a few errands." Said Mary as she slowly started walking towards the cafe; hoping he would get the picture

"Okay, We'll I'll see you at dinner, Love you." Said Allen as he started to drive away

Mary signed in relief and walked into the cafe, She placed her order and sat down at a table, While she waited.

"Hello, Love"

Mary looked up from her phone and saw a tall male figure standing in front of her.

"Hi!" Said Mary getting up from her chair and giving him a kiss

"Ready for our date, Love?"