"Of course! That makes a lot of sense."

Thor has hulked out and is going ballistic. Smashing, stomping and all around throwing an angry temper tantrum. His main target was Deadpool, but everyone was an enemy because they tried to stop him. Clint and Natasha were trying to distract him but were failing, Loki, who was still in the iron man suit, shot repulse ray beams at him. As you can probably guess, it made the situation worse. Bruce was off to the side trying not to get in the middle of the fighting.
It wasn't until Thor almost broke the wall that they all panicked and tried harder to put him down. "The last thing we need is S.H.I.E.L.D and the government on our asses and breathing down our necks!" Yelled Tony from the sidelines. Hiding alongside Bruce.
Meanwhile Thor was lost within his rage. He was confused and scared. He couldn' t see a foot in front of him and his head was starting to hurt. Thor is in so much pain he completely blacks out.
A blood curdling roar rips through the training room. All the Avengers share a look of great concern. There was now a literal rampaging monster in the tower and they had no idea how to stop it.
Thor, while in this sleep-like state he starts to see visions. They pass around him until it stops on one. His surroundings were unfamiliar. He had never been to such a place before. And he was sure his brain wasn't functioning enough to create such a dream.
He hears a crash from behind suddenly. He spins around to see himself. Or not himself but Bruce Banner. The scientist was lent up against the kitchen counter, a small broken plate at his feet.
"Dr.Banner? It is I, Thor? Pray tell how we arrived here?" He looked around again then back at his friend.
The good doctor continued to stumble his way across the room. Bumbling into a wall and the leg of the small table in the small living room. If you could even call it that. "Doctor Banner?" He steps in front of him this time and waves his hand in his face. Only to be ignored again. When Bruce went to move toward the cushion on the floor, Thor hurried to get out his way. But Bruce went straight through him.
Thor furrowed his brows in confusion. 'What is going on here? Where is here?'
Bruce sat down on the square cushion but instantly got back up and started to pace. Back and forth for minutes. Thor grew tired just watching the man. After a while he shook his as if to dispel his obsessive and intrusive thoughts and sat back down. He crossed his legs and straightened his back and closed his eyes. His posture was tense and looked uncomfortable. Bruce breathed in and out. Calming his ragged breath. Slowly his shoulders fell. The tenseness falling with them.
Slowly he followed Bruce's lead and sat down beside him. Positioning himself until he was comfortable. He breathed in and out slowly. His eyes fell along with his shoulders.
On the outside Daredevil was attempting to put the hulk in a headlock while Dr.Strange and Spider-Man tried to subdue him. It wasn't doing much, to anything at all.
Hulk went to smash Natasha but she rolled out of the way. He turned to Steve next and tried to swat him like a fly but Captain blocked him with his shield. "Is it just me or did he slow down?" Natasha said.
"Not just you." Steve replied.
The hulk started to sway. His body was getting too heavy for him. His eyes rolled back. He went slack. And just like that, he was laid out on the training room floor. The Avengers and Team Red circled the green giant.
"I did that."
"DD even I know you didnt do that." Deadpool deadpanned.
"What happened is a good question though?" Dr.Strange, Tony, and Bruce were all looking over the hulk.
"Once again he's completely fine." Strange mumbled to himself.
As his body began to shrink, Bruce instructed everyone to back up. As to not overwhelm Thor when he woke up. They all did as told.
"Okay! Enough training. Too many people have been fainting in this compound." Steve orders.
"I agree. And it's only the people that switched." Strange turned to the others. "Did any of you see, hear or feel anything while you were out?"
"I saw Tony building the iron man suit."
"Was in weapon X. But I was experiencing it, not watching."
"I saw Loki's mom teaching him magic."
Off to the side Bruce was helping Thor off the ground. "Feeling any better?"
"No. Headache. Strong."
"It'll go away soon. You're tough. I know you can handle it." Bruce wasn't that good at comforting because he didnt get many opportunities but he was sure that was good enough for Thor.
Tony turned to Thor. "You good, Pointbreak?"
"Aye, as he said I can handle it."
"Did you see anything why you were hulked out?"
"Aye. I was meditating with Bruce. How did you know?"
Strange gave Loki a look of pity. "I know you don't want to believe it but-"
"We're seeing each other's memories." Tony, Bruce and Loki all concluded.
After that conclusion those who switched become apprehensive. Everyone looked at their switched partner with worry and fear. None of them wanted the other or anyone to see the madness that was their memories. What was the other person seeing when they fainted and was there a way to stop it.
Deadpool is beyond scared about what Peter could see. There was so much insanity. Wade was always doing something bad and if he wasn't doing bad he was doing worse. Breaking down and killing himself until he felt better. Peter could see all of that. And that worry was enough to scare Deadpool to his very rotten core. 'Would he hate me if he saw it? Would he turn away?' He sighed. "I'm gonna head to my room." Everyone was thrown off at the revelation and barely spared him a glance. Except for Spider-Man. He followed the worried mercenary back to their rooms. Peter knew better than to leave Wade alone but also knew that he needed to be alone.
Now back in his room Peter threw the Deadpool mask to the side. He isn't worried at all. Not in the slightest. There wasn't anything he was dying to keep a secret. There was his identity but Deadpool already knows that. Though the thought of Deadpool, the pervert seeing his life was daunting. 'What would he think of me after? Would he still bother me the way he does?' His overthinking caused him to start pacing.....on the ceiling.
Bruce kept stealing glances at Thor. 'What the hell else could he see?'He bit his nails absentmindedly. 'Thor's a literal prince. Where the hell was I in this memory? Oh god. No where I've stayed has looked nice, not even decent.' He looked at Thor. Longer this time , like staring at him would give him all the answers. 'Maybe he'll only see memories of nice things. Helpful things. No that won't happen. Peter was back at Weapon X. Ugghhh. I HATE THIS.'
'Hulk worried for Thor.'
'Me too,Hulk.'
'Thor strong, not puny like Banner.' This time Bruce groaned aloud.
"You okay?" Tony asked.
"Not in the slightest. I'm going back to my room." Tony nodded and patted his science bro on the back. Bruce waved to everyone and left. Conversing with the hulk all the way back to his room.
Thor isn't that worried. He's a prince. And everyone loved him. And from his point of view he was nothing short of a hero to all. He clearly needed a reality check. He took one look at his brother. Or at least his brothers body and all the memories of the slaughter came back to him. He doesn't want Bruce to see the moments were he was cruel and murderous. That wasn't him. And he hoped if and when Bruce sees them he hoped with all his heart that it didn't change how he viewed him. "I need to lay down." He got up slowly and exited the room. Every bone in his body felt like it had been broken then taped back together.
Loki spared his big brother a worried glance but that was all. His own thoughts were ripping apart his mind. Loki was fuckin scared shitless. He didnt want anyone to see those memories. No one should have to live with them. He glanced at Tony. Only to lock eyes with him. They continued to stare at each other. Looking at each other but also not. Completely lost in worry and angst. 'What if he saw the torture? Or the battles?' A shudder racked through his body. 'I've got to figure out how to fix this shit.' After all, his entire life is as big a shit show as Deadpool. And nobody deserved what they had been through.
Tony is as scared as Loki. His childhood was harsh as well. Nowhere near as bad as Lokis though. More on par with Bruces. His father made it especially hard. Daddy issues would be a major understatement. So yes he's scared about what Loki will see, drunken nights, relapses, the abuse he suffered under his fathers roof, etc. Good memories were scarce. Few and very far. Tony sighed. "We need to fix this shit."
"Mhm." Distractedly Loki mumbled theories.
"Loki, would you like my help?" Dr.Strange asked uncertainty. "Uh, Loki?"
"Mhm."
"Do you want my help?"
Loki groaned as he rubbed his temple. "Yes. It would be greatly appreciated."
Tony continued to stare at the god occupying his body. 'Could I help them? Then again I don't know anything about magic.'
"Stark. You are staring."
Tony rubbed the back of his neck; embarrassed. "Sorry. I'll just, uh, see you guys later. I'll be in the lab if anyone needs me." With that he turned to leave. Kind of hoping to be invited to help.
Clint turned to Natasha and Steve. "Sooooooo, wanna keep training?" Natasha shrugged and lifted her stingers. Steve called over the shield.
"Release the bots!"
————
When Tony enters his lab he instantly goes for blueprint sheets. He rolls out all the white boards he has. Then asked FRIDAY to list everything he would need to make a new suit for Loki, Deadpool, and Spider-Man.
"Sir, would you like me to measure you?"
"Yeah." He stood on the platform in the middle of the lab. As he waited for his AI to finish his thoughts started to spiral again. 'Everything about this situation is fucked up.'
"Are you sure this is logical?"
"Not at all. Do we have Deadpools measurements on record?"
"Anyone that close has died. By his hands."
Tony grimaced. "We'll have to measure him later. We have Spider-Man's though? Right?"
"Yes sir. Would you like me to show them to you?"
"Yes." Tony looked over the information before he walked over one of the ehite boards and started to sketch. "I could always add kevlar. Mhm. But that would make it tighter and harder to move." He went quiet as he looked at the numerous ideas in front of him. "Then again he normally wears leather. Kevlar it is. On both suits! Which means fewer injuries for both. Wait..... isn't Deadpool..." Tony gasped in horror. 'Deadpool's body is immortal. It didnt transfer with him. So if he were to go out on one of his 'jobs' he'd get himself killed.'
"I gotta go tell the others. Wait, they're busy. I shouldn't but this is important. UGGHHH what should I do?!" Tony started to pace. His thoughts ran through every possible scenario. He could get thrown outta the window again! Or electrocuted. Gods only knew what Loki was capable of.
"FRIDAY, can you tell Loki and Strange to come down here?" When he didnt hear an automatic he assumed she was already doing it. ANd was proven correct when the sorcerer and god walked in.
"What is it, Stark?"
"It's about Deadpool." He watched as their posture stiffened. He quirked his brow at the duo but continued. "I don't think he has his immortality. Before you say anything, think about it, Bruce can't turn into the Hulk because it's his body that got gamma poisoning not his mind. It's the same for Deadpool, his body is affected, not his mind."
"True. What do you think, Steph?"
"He's most likely right." Stephen then pulls Loki to the side and whispers to him, "He's definitely right. If his immortality had transferred with him the cancer would have killed Spider-Man by now."
Loki slapped his forehead. "Of course! That makes a lot of sense." They turned back to Tony.
"Which means that Deadpool can't go on any jobs(once again) because it's far too risky."
"We'll tell him for you. Wouldn't want you to deal with that. I'm sure Spider-Man will be happy to hear that he's immortal though."
"Loki." Stephen said his name warningly. In turn Loki looked a little downcast. Stephen turned his attention back to Tony. "Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We'll leave you to your work."
Tony watched as the duo walked away. Again hoping that he would be invited. But he wasn't. He sighed heavily as the door closed behind them.
'Back to the suits. This time I'll focus on the iron man suit.'
"FRIDAY, pick a number one or two?"
"What for Tony?"
"Just pick one." Tony rolled his eyes at his assistant.
"One."
"Bring me 12 pounds of material for the suit's legs. Also if you could-"
"All done Mr.Stark."
A small smile crossed his features. "Thanks JARVIS." He got to work fast. Measuring, chopping and shaping the metal to fit Loki's tall, lean, muscular form.
"J, I need a repulsor beam."
"Here you go sir."
————
"Ugh. My neck and my back. I need to book an appointment with a chiropractor."
'Would you like it to be in the morning or afternoon?"
"Oh um, well I wasn't actually serious. Wait where were you about to-"
"It doesn't matter sir. FRIDAY, set the appointment for the afternoon."
"JARVIS! It's not that bad. I don't need the appointment."
"On the contrary sir. You do need it." Done with arguing with his AI he asked them to bring out more of the alloy.
"With all due respect sir, it's 23:42. You need to rest." JARVIS urged.
"And, I can work a few more hours."
"Of course sir." The AI went quiet so Tony got back to work.
————-
Meanwhile down a few halls Loki was tossing and turning in his bed. His mind was running a mile a minute. Even though he was dead tired. He threw the cover off and sat up angrily. Just to fall back when he started feeling dizzy. And when his head hit the pillow he slipped into a memory.
He was in the lab again. Watching Tony. He was still working on the suit. It was obviously a different suit than last time because others lined the wall behind him.
"Mr.Stark it's 02:46. Might I suggest you go to bed."
"I'm fine, J."
The memory passed in front of him and it blurred before clearing again. They were still in the lab. Loki walked over to the memory version of Tony and studied the man. The bags under his eyes were deep. His cheeks even looked a bit sunken. When Loki heard the grumble of Tony's belly it confirmed that the man hadn't eaten or slept in hours.
"Sir, it is now 04:00. You need to sleep. This isn't healthy." Loki continued to stare in awe at the man.
"I know JARVIS, and I'm fine!" His fist hit the table with such ferocity the entire table shook. "Just tell me when the metal is done cooling."
"But sir-"
"I will rip you from the ceiling, shut up!" He pounded on the table.He was losing it.
'I can see why JARVIS is telling him to sleep.
Worry started to crawl it's way up his body. Questions plagued him. 'Did he still stay up this late? Do the others know?' None of his questions were answered because the memory changed again. This time they were in a limo. On the way to god knows where.
"Sir you have not slept in 48 hours. You need to sleep." Loki's head twisted to look at Tony. The man looked even worse in the sunlight. The dark circles were deeper, his face paler. The man just looked sick.
"Has it really been that long? Wow." Tony laughed dryly. It sounded almost maniacal. Loki's eyes stared at the man with concern. It was the type of laugh that he thought would never fit the man. And it didn't.
"Why are you like this? Why WERE you like this? Are you still like this?" He found himself asking the memory before it hit him that he wouldn't receive an answer.
The memory started to blur around him again. And when he opened his eyes, he was looking at the ceiling of his temporary room. He instantly reached for his phone to check the time. It was 00:30.
'It's not that late. It wouldn't be that bad if he was still up. Maybe I should check. Though if I did it would be disturbing his work.' Loki sat up and crawled to the edge of the bed. 'Maybe I'll just wait. Give him a little more time if he is busy.'
Loki would soon regret this decision. About ten minutes after coming to that conclusion he fell asleep. He didnt wake up until 02:33.
Groggy he turned over to check the time and instantly stood up and briskly walked to the door. Flung it open and raced the halls. When he saw the bright lights bouncing off walls he sped up. Because Anthony Stark was awake in the lab. Overworking himself. In Loki's healthy body.
"DUM-E, I need you to-"
Tony began only to be interrupted by a loud bang that was followed by louder bangs. He was sure that others in the compound heard them.
"Anthony Edward Stark! Get your ass to bed now! Need I remind you that you are not in your own body."
Tony turned to look at the sleepy headed god possessing him. "I was going to soon. Like super soon."
"Now Anthony!" Tony flinched slightly before rushing around. He hurriedly turned off machines and closed tabs. While Loki watched the doorway. "Everything off?" Loki asked sweetly. Like a mother after scolding their child.
Tony pouted. "Yes."
Loki smiled. "Good. Now let's go to sleep." As soon as they walked out the lab it went into lockdown mode. The noise caught Tony's attention and he turned around quickly.
"There's no going back now Anthony." Loki chuckled lightly as he walked to his hall. Leaving an upset, surprised Tony behind.
'How did he know?'