"Moment Ruined."

April 16

10:30

Spider-Man and Deadpool were running the last test for their new suits. It was going well. Wade liked working with Spider-Man. He didn't treat him like everyone else did. Like he was some unhinged psychopath that was only interested in killing people.

"Yeah! I have morals and beliefs."

Nobody said you didn't DP. Can I get back to your love story?

"That would be great." Beside him Spider-Man spared him a question glance.

As I was saying, they were running the last test for their suits and Wade was enjoying flirting with Spider-Man. Making him blush under the mask was his favourite past time.

"I hate you Dead."

"I know you mean love. Besides you like it when I play with you." The whites of the Deadpool mask widened. Spider-Man reached over the counter and smacked him.

He wiggled his eyebrows. In his own suit it would have shown through the mask but in Spider-Man's, facial expressions were limited. Which made him groan and roll his eyes.

"I'm glad you're finally taking our advice and fixing your mask."

"There was nothing wrong with it before."

"Yes there was. Now, jump from here to there." He pointed toward the ceiling on the other side of the lab. The test that they were doing was to have Spider-Man try on both suits and do stunts. Just to make sure that both suits could withstand their natural ability and power. Spider-Man was currently testing the Deadpool suit. Seeing how well it handled somersaults, splits and other things.

"How does it feel?"

"Comfortable. It doesn't bother your skin much."

"That's good." Spider-man climbed down from the ceiling. "How well do you think it'll do in actual battle?"

"We built them. They'll do better than anything we've ever had. They're lined with vibranium. The toughest thing on Earth. We're fine."

"I see your point bubble butt."

"Complimenting yourself? How low can you go Dead?"

"Extremely. But I didn't mean mine. It's just another one of your nicknames. I think it fits nicely."

He rolled his eyes. "Are you going to test out my other suit for me?"

"Of course sugar. Be back in 10." Deadpool headed to the bathroom to change. He only got so far before Spider-Man stopped him.

"Theres no need to leave when the suit is nanotech."

He shrugged. "Can't blame me for trying. You have such a nice body. I can't help it."

A shudder ran through him at Deadpool's compliment. "Just fucking turn it on."

"Yes sir." The suit climbed up his arm til it engulfed his entire body. "It's snug. Kinda feels like a onesie."

"Do some flips for me Dead."

"Anything for you, my spider." Spider-Man rolled his eyes and waved Deadpool to start. He smirked and jumped to the ceiling ricocheted to the table then from there did a flip in the air to land on the nearby table.

"Good. Could be better. Lets go to the training room, we can really test the abilities of these suits there."

"Aren't you gonna change into the Spider suit you made for my booty?"

Another eye roll. "Later. First we can see how these two manage."

"Siiiiighh. Alright."

"You just want to see how good you look in it anyway." He chuckled and walked out the room. Deadpool hot on his heels.