The Sketchbook

Mirabels POV

I'm out in town right now just walking around and stuff,I got up pretty early,it's only five right now so no one else is awake. Ah I love being outside it's summer right now so it's the perfect temperature. I was in the forest right now not to far in but far enough, I saw a clear field so I went there and laided down against one of the trees. I saw a butterfly and it flew onto my nose. I saw the sun rising so I knew it was about 6:30 now. Everyone back at casita should be up right about know I wonder what they're doing.

Julieta's POV

          We were all downstairs eating when Camilo pointed out that Mirabel wasn't here. Isabela then said,"Mirabel is probably just still asleep" we all agreed. Then Camilo said,"okay I'll go wake her up then."

Camilo's POV

   I walked up the stairs then went into Mirabels room. I saw that she wasn't there "meh" I thought, "she's probably just out in town doing things, this would be the perfect time to prank her though! I still haven't gotten her back for the prank she pulled on me last month."

    After thinking for a bit I started to look through her drawers, "I'm going to take something she loves, what should I do with it though" I thought. We will see first lets find something. "Yes! thats perfect her sketchbook" lets see if theres anything important in here first though don't want to do anything to bad.

    After thinking about what prank I should do I was about to open the sketchbook when I heard my mama call me. "Camilo what's taking you so long!"

        "Sorry mama, Mirabels not here, I was just looking around to see if she left a note or something" I said lying. "Okay well hurry and if you can't find a note don't worry she's probably just in town." "Ok!" I yelled back.

     Then I quickly opened her sketchbook not wanting to take to long. I gasped at what I saw I saw alog of drawings about someone committing su1c1de and other things. There was also writing and I read some of it, it was talking about committing su1c1de and other things!

Hello guys that's it for chapter one can't wait for you to see the second chapter.