The rooftop

Hello guys I would like to thank you guys for reading, this is probably going to be my second to last chapter or last chapter but we will see. Also the video up top is mine I just added it because I was bored. Okay now onto the storyyy!!

No ones POV

It was now nighttime, after dinner and Mirabel decided to go to the rooftop, she was bored and wanted to get some fresh air so she went up there.

Dolores POV

We finished eating dinner about twenty minutes ago and then Mirabel left. I was listening in on what she was doing, and I heard her walk up to the roof. OH NO!! I thought she's going to jump I have to quickly get everyone!!

No ones POV

Dolores ran to her family members and told them that Mirabel was on the roof. Quickly they all ran to the roof going as fast as they could trying to stop her from jumping. They got up there and saw Mirabel sitting there near the edge.

  "Mirabel please don't! We all love you!" Agustin shouted.

   "Huh?" Mirabel replied

Just then she felt Isabel's vine wrap around her waist and drag her away from the edge. Once she got to them they were all crying and held her tight.

"Mirabel... I know we haven't been the best family but please don't jump!" Dolores Said kinda softly.

"What?" Mirabel replied.

Camilo then spoke up and said "we saw your sketchbook and all those notes in it...we also saw the pictures..."

Mirabel started to laugh "oohhh so that's what this is all about! I thought you guys were acting weird."

"What do you mean mi hija??"

"Yeah that sketchbook that you saw was from when I was thirteen, and before you say anything no I was not depressed when I was thirteen I was just an edgy teenager!" She said.

"So we were worried for nothing!!" Camilo exclaimed!"

  "Yep sorry bout that"

"It's okay it's better than you actually being depressed!" Luisa said.

"Wait...then why were you up on the roof??" Pepa said.

"Oh, I was here to get some fresh air I come on the roof a lot plus the stars shine brightly at night."

"Okay lets go ahead and go down though." Isabela said.

After that day the family started to hang out alot more because even though it turned out thar Mirabel wasn't actually depressed someone in there family could be, so they want to be able to find out and help the family member with there problems before it goes to far and one of them actually think about committing su1c1de.

Hello guys, thank you so much for all the reads and the votes!! This is the last chapter, But please stick around I'm going to be starting a new series about Mirabel, It's going to be one of those stories like when Mirabel is at Antonio's gift ceremony and another family who actually hages how the Madrigals treat Mirabel and stuff.
Anyways thanks so much for reading and hopefully I'll  see you reading my next storyy!! Bye for nowww!!!