Telling the Family

Camilo's POV
       Oh my goodness! Is my prima really depressed! Why wouldn't she tell us! I need to hurry up and get downstairs! I have to tell the rest of the family.

No Ones POV

        Camilo ran down the stairs almost in tears he couldn't believe this he and his prima are so close yet he didn't even notice that she was depressed!

  Camilo got to the table and everyone looked at him, Pepa then said "Camilo what are you doing! why'd you run down the stairs in such a hurry!"

Camilo  caught his breath and started crying he could no longer hold his tears in, Camilo then said in a shaky voice"look at this, this is Mirabels sketchbook"

  Everyone was wondering why he was crying and if it was because of the sketchbook, they soon got there answer though when Isabela opened the sketchbook and saw the drawings and what was written, she gasped.

  She passed it around and soon everyone had saw what was in there and everyone had some thoughts running through there heads wondering if Mirabel was depressed and how they should make her feel better.

  They all felt guilty, they knew that this was there faults and that they caused this because of all thoee years of neglect.They all just looked at eachother they were silent and well in thought until someone broke the silence.

  "Why are all of you crying what does all of this mean, all you crying because Mirabels good at drawing?" Antonio asked.

  Pepa then looked at Antonio and said "oh it's nothing Antonio don't worry about it, were just crying tears of joy, you should go ahead and go now though go play with your friends in the village."

   "Okay byeee everyone see you later" then Antonio walked out the door. It was silent until Julieta started whispering stuff about how she wasn't a good mother and how could she have not of seen that her own daughter was depressed. Agustin was trying to calm her down but he was to worried himself to be any help.

  Abuela was the first to snap out of all of this and said "guys we need to have a family meeting right now, we need to discuss this and what we have done wrong and how we can fix this okay." Everyone nodded, it was going to be a long meeting, they all knew it, but, no one minded they all had one thought on there minds, help Mirabel.

Hello guys thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed I don't know when I'll have the next chapter posted but we will see! Thanks for reading guys byeee!!