The Walk there and Talking to Mirabel

Hello peeps I am back with another chapter I hope you enjoyed the last one!! Okay anywaysss now onto the storyy!!

No ones POV

   They were all just walking up there, silent and focused. Then they started to talk to eachother. Isabela started the conversation first by saying "what do you think we shoukd say to Mirabel once we get there?"

  Camilo responded by saying "I don't know, but don't worry! We will probably find out the words we will say when we get there just speak from the heart!"

   "I think maybe we could start by saying something like we decided to go on a picnic with the five of us so I found out where you were so we could all be together. Or something like that, you know."Dolores said.

  Luisa said "yeah I think we should do something like that- oh guys were here!"

  "Okay guys lets go!" Isabela said.

They walked up to where Mirabel was.

   "Hey Mirabel how are doing, we decided to have a picnic with the five of us and went to go find you!"

"Oh! Hey guys I'm good nice to see you and a picnic! That's cool sure I'll join you! Do you want me to set up??" Mirabel said.

  "Thanks for the offer! but, I will do it" Dolores said.

After they are all sitting down and talking.

"So Mirabel how have you been doing?" Camiloe asked.

   "I've been doing good what about you?"

"I'm good."

  Because I'm lazy I'm not going to do a whole scene of them talking and stuff so time skipp.

  "This picnic was really fun we should do something like this atleast once a month so we can bond some more, I've missed talking to you guys." Mirabel said.

  "Yeah I think we should to." The rest of them said.

"Okay guys lets go ahead and walk back." Luisa said.

After they get home.

"Hey mama were backk" Mirabel said.

After they said there hellos and all went to go and do there chores.

Okay peeps that's all that I have for today so sorry that it's shorter than normal and for me posting it so late. I've just been busy and right now I'm watching Attack on Titan with my brother. But anyways I will see peeps later thank you so much for reading also for all the veiws and reads see you later! Goodbyeee!!