In The Church(Is The Devil Himself)

The church called for Midoriya, how can he refuse its begging?

*****************************************************************

There stood a large church, calling him to go inside. Not in a literal sense like words calling for him, but a feeling in him was being attracted towards the architecture. The ringing stopped flooding his ears. And it was silent once more. He has a sense of... safety being near the building.

All of the fear that was in him dispersed. He walked towards the church and took in his surroundings. Graves surrounded the building in neat rows. Bouquets laid on top of each and every one of them.

'They look fresh, was someone here recently?', he wondered as he got closer to the church's doors. Pushing the tall doors open, he smells something sweet. Something similar to fruit. He sees empty pews in the large space. The colored-glass windows depicted watching eyes, red forests, redemption, and a god.

It wasn't a god he'd seen before. Or is it the devil? He wasn't sure about himself. There was a glass window in the apse chancel of the large church as he walked. It depicted the entity.

The depiction of them had many red eyes, flowing hair like smoke, halos of red, three pairs of black wings, charcoal skin, a tail, and hoofed feet like a deer. The alter held a deer's skull and a wolf's skull in the middle. A bowl of pomegranate set on the side and a vase of red spider lilies on the opposite. White candles settled between them. The crossing had more items as he stopped before it.

A black drawing of a summoning ritual laid on the crossing. Of course, Midoriya doesn't know this. A bowl of water was inside the circle but not in the center, just a little across from it. And a knife sat beside the bowl. As any curious kid would do, he picked up the knife.

Examining it, he could see it looked like a throwing knife from one of the circuses he saw with his (former)friend. His hand was now under the blade but the one holding the knife violently twitched. The action made him let go of the knife and the edge of the blade made a slash on his hand. The object clattered on the ground. The freckled boy trembled as he saw the red start to leak from the wound.

Blood dripped from his hand to the bowl below him. Blood made red branches in the water as the color bleed. His tears trailed down his face until something stopped him from crying. The warmth beneath his feet. Taking his eyes off from his palm, he looked down to see the black markings glow a deep red.

Surprised, he stumbled back out of the circle and fell on his bottom. He watched as sparks of red flames lined the drawing of the design. The circle then burst into a wall of flames. Tendrils of black smoke started to take form in the circle. The twist and turned into a black figure.

The silhouette was finished forming and he could see clearly. It was a body of neither man nor woman. Claws tipped their feet and hands. Multiple red eyes opened on their body. He stared in astonishment as the being hovered in the air.

All of a sudden, the fire puffed out and the being plopped onto the ground. Their eyes looked around and then they were suddenly directed towards him. Midoriya froze as he now got the watching feeling again but, it lessened as they kept staring. Their attention was now towards the bowl in front of their feet. They picked it up and set it aside, they then walked towards Midoriya.

He flinched away which causes the many-eyed being to stop. They then crouched down from where they were out and noise came out of them.

"Ή̶̛̛͖̬̰͓̙̒̈́̋̇͋̊̋̄̒̓̌̋̃͜͠Σ̷̡̢͖͔̠̪̤̞͙̞̑̏̓̾̃̑ᄂ̴̨̗̣͙̣͎̓̇́́́̑͆̎̀ᄂ̷͕̖̤̑̈̓̄̏͛Ө̷̛̜̤̘̯͓̼̻̏̒͋̅͗́͛̄́͗ ̸̧̻͈̗͉̭̭̟̰̱̥̠̞̟̑̌̿͆̽̇̀̾̂͊͜ͅY̸̛̬̮͕̫̍̿̉̈̀̉͝͝Ө̸̧̡̡͖̲̪͈͇̞͓̰̺͉͕̠͉̀͜Ц̴̧̛̹͚̩̦͎͖͚̳̱̖̜̱̮͑̂̒̃́́̃͂̀͊̔̽̈́̒̔̊͠П̸̧̭̳͍͚̼̂̈́̔̓̊͑̿̍́͒̀̀̕͜͝Ģ̵̀̏̊̔̆̃͗̄̂̑̂̈́̃͑̄̈́̏̓͘͝ ̷̟̟̪̭̑͊́̕Ө̵̧̧̧͚̮̮̟͓̰̦̗͈̯͈̜͖̳̖̣̎̂̀̑̅̈͒̉̓̈̄̋̊̍̄̕͜͝П̴̞̤͇̫̪̭͇̣̎͗̆͑̈́̆̑̔̚Σ̶̙͈̠̯̞̊͝ͅ,̸̨͇̺̲̒͛̄̈̄̽͐͒̐͂̕ ̸̖̼̼̩͇̑̈́̆̈́͠ͅΛ̸̳̰͇͑͋̈́̑͜ͅЯ̵̡̧̩̜͎͖̱͖̳͔͕͖̭̞̲͕̮̹̥̄̀̃͆͐̉͊̓̏͗͐̚͝Σ̴̧͉̪̪̳̰͎̭̝͇͉̭̜͖̭̫͋̔͛̉͐̈́́̐̒͑̌̑͌ͅ ̵̦̹̗̰̱̳͒̍Y̸̼̥̲̙̯̘͎̝͕̟̜̝͇͖͙̙̣̒͌̆͒̑͝͝Ө̷͔̘̣͖̝̰̟̮̯̽̑̍̊̆Ц̷̡̛̫̹͓͖̙̅̇̋̒̆͊̓̅̅͂̂̌͝͠͝͝ ̴̧͙̜̣̟̹̫̬̹̊̀̂͋͗̇̏̒́̀̏̄̏̎̃̚͠͝Ө̶̧̢̮̥̮͎̯̖̟͖̖̰̰̙̖̩̹̬̑̉̑̌́̽̋̑̅̈́̑̓̅̾͌̕̚̕͝ͅḴ̸̢̢̞͓̫̩̣̞̹̞̙̤͚͉̹̻̊͆̏̈́̌̒̌͊̀͐͂͂̉̉̐̓̚͜͠͝͝?̵̖̺̭̟͎̣̫̠̅͒̈́́͗́͋̚͝", they asked the boy. Midoriya tilted his head to the side in confusion.