Rules

Heyy I know...I don't like rules
Humans technically dislike rules...
But you know what?
We'll just be rotten candies if we live without rules, like the whole world would be a scary place, and a scary place means no candy, and no candy means no candy themed review shop(sorry I'm just overacting)

Sorry candies, I owe you a snicker after you complete the rules...but don't worry, my candy rules are super simple and easy to remember, they're super SWEET.
Enough to give you a toothache
😂 Just kidding. Here we go!

🍭 Follow this account, add this book to your Library and public reading list to get further information.

🍭Fill the form in the next chapter, and the password is your favorite candy
Okay I promised y'all...mine is Snickers(shoosh don't tell anyone)

🍭No insultive comments or abuses...we need to look out for fellow candy lovers

🍭Give this book a shout-out on your Message board, so other candy lovers can find it.

🍭 Add my book Royal Rivalry- The medieval tale of swords, sex & sorcery to your reading list...
Heyy it's on hold but you can give it a try...
it's sweet, enough to give you a cavity 😂

🍭Heyy I read any kind of book, the same way I love candy.

🍭 There's going to be an edition for every month and a limit so be fast, so that the train doesn't leave you behind.

🍭 Romance, LGBT, mature, fanfiction, poem books etc are all allowed, except non fiction...I guess I'm not really good in it...but don't worry I'm eating all the candy I can and would let you know when I'm ready to accept such requests.

🍭Only one entry per candy lover each month.

🍭Only English books are allowed...I'm so sorry non English candy lovers🥺
I'm gonna open a review shop for German candy lovers soon... don't worry.

🍭I'm very blunt and also very sweet...so the way it is, I'll tell you.

🍭 There's going to be a limited number of entry for each month, just so I can catch up... don't worry, if you're not able to join a month's train early, I'm going to take it over to the next month. But please stop if you see that the limit has been reached.

I think that's all...
Told you my rules are simple, sweet and easy to follow.

NB
Please be patient, I have a life outside Wattpad also...so the maximum time to give you a feedback on your book is 2weeks, and note no one should come to my PM to say hurtful things if you do so you're not going to be eligible.
We don't hurt other candy lovers feelings here.
Don't follow to unfollow later, and by later I mean after reviewing your book.
You're just going to be on my rotten candy list, and it's gonna be posted here.
Like why do some people even do that?
Candy lovers don't do so!
See ya...
XOXO and candy🍭