Feb #8 Daddy's Babies MXMXM (BL)

Heyyy my lovely candies...
My next review is going to be on "Daddy's Babies MXMXM (BL) 18+" by  Emily_max.
I'm so sorry for dropping this review late... honestly this isn't me and I'm really trying my best to give you guys the best review possible

I'm going to be reviewing this book under the following headings...

Plot development: Honestly, this is my first time reading a warewolf book nonetheless a warewolf LGBT book...I honestly loved this book, I love the fact you gave descriptions of each characters and you focused more on the emotional connection the reader has with your book. I was emotionally connected and gave rapt attention to this book.
I love the way you used suspense...I too was very scared when Kai stopped breathing, and was smirking when Mike was doing that pregnancy test.
The fact that you were able to balance the POVs and opinions of each major character was outstanding.
The way you managed the erotic scenes was also incredible. Many writers find it difficult to pen down a threesome 18+ book, but you did it extraordinarily well. As a reader reading a warewolf book for the first time, I was a bit confused cause of all those Ware wolf terms, but gradually I understood and went with the flow.
I absolutely love the storyline...it was progressive and not too rushed. Though the characters didn't face severe conflict or rigorous situations, the story still went along well. I give it 8/10

Character development: Each character was unique and had their different personalities.
Honestly as a first timer of ware wolf books, when I initially started reading, I got confused when you talked about Mike and Kai, Leo and Cain.
Like I was confused if they lived in the same body or...
But as an intellectual reader, I quickly understood.
But I would suggest maybe you give a little note at the beginning of the book, telling us that Kai and his wolf are the same person, just for us first timers.
I find it funny that Mike actually got pregnant😂
It was cute, and funny...
I'm giving it 8/10

Book cover:
The book cover is nice and really good, but considering the fact that this book has 3 protagonist I think it would be great if the book cover had three persons on it. That way, the reader would have much more understanding and have the edge to add it to their list, especially threesome lovers. I give it 7/10

Grammatical erorrs: You're a great writer with a brilliant imagination. Though I did notice few minor errors...these errors are so minor that you're even going to laugh at the end of this review 😂

The corrections to errors are in bold and additional explanation in brackets.
Please do not hesitate to draw my attention to any correction you don't understand or not clear with...

Chapter 1:
"You're so delicious Mike baby"
He said and I could feel my cheeks heating up in response to his comment ("his" not "my" and "I" is meant to be in capital letter cause it's a first person pronoun in the subjective case)

We could always feel each other and read our thoughts (I think this fits better)

He's pretty good at it since he doesn't want me to worry, but I always know when something is wrong(punctuation)

Kai thinks the same too, while I'm unsure(punctuation)

"I know you're worried Leo, but we love each other. You're my happiness, our happiness. I love you Leo, so does Cain and Kai" (punctuation and I think this fits better)

"You and Cain love love me, until you meet your mate" (punctuation)

"Leo, nothing bad is going to happen"(there's meant to be a comma after Leo...it fits better like this)