Announcement

Heyy guys!!
How are y'all doing? And how has your journey been so far on the candy train...
I hope y'all are doing well

I want to officially welcome new boarders on the candy train, and tell the onboarders that I love y'all so much🤗
Our journey to candy land has been so smooth cause of you guys and I wouldn't be on this app without you guys!!
Our book has surpassed 500 reads!!! That's wonderful!
That means more people are meaning to board our train.
I love y'all 🤗

Well well, I thank God and y'all for your prayers cause guess what...I passed my exams 🤗🤩
I'm so excited you guys have no idea
I've officially crossed one stepping stone on my way to college...just waiting for applications to begin...
You guys have no idea how I'm so excited...all thanks to your prayers and hard work.

Well I officially congratulate those who have reached candy land (those whose books have been reviewed), and to those still in in the waiting room...I just want to let you know, I'm on my way to get you.
Everyone must enjoy the divinity and sweetness of candy land

I'm beginning MAY EDITION now!!!
Please New comers, y'all should check out the rules before applying...
There are going to be limited spaces cause my schedule is pretty tight.
There are also reserved spaces for those who booked earlier.
And to the writers of the last two books I didn't review in the February edition, you guys are going to be the first to get reviewed along with the reserved books.
Have a nice day y'all 🤗

XOXO,
Candy lover
😋🍧❗