Feb #1 WAIT

Hello my lovely candies,
My first review is on WAIT
By @Appy008

Sooo I'm going to be reviewing it under the following headings.

Character development: I'm very impressed with the character development, like everything follows sequentially and as a reader I felt truly connected with each of the characters. I felt I could imagine them, and you gave detailed description of each of them.
I'm giving it a 10/10

Plot: The storyline is good. You're really good with descriptions, like I felt in another world totally.
You made me feel like I was one of the characters. And I love the fact that you're still keeping us in suspense on why Reeve left...
Technically this story has everything, ranging from emotions and the rest...
This story reminds me of a cousin of mine. We were actually this close, just like Reeve and Nova. We played, ate together and were technically best friends. Just that they live in another state, and with time we slowly drifted apart.
I felt a lot of emotions while reading this book, and I recommend it to anyone.
My cousin is just like Reeve, like he's completely changed and I'm just the one on the receiving end.
I behave the same way Nova behaves towards him, kinda funny tho😂 but anyways I'm over that.
But I genuinely recommend this book.

Book cover:
The book cover communicates the message, very eye catching.
5/5

Grammatical errors:
There are a few grammatical errors...I'm just going to be pointing it out

Chapter 1:
Bronzo hopped to take his favourite ball from the top of the bookcase, due to which several books fell on the floor.
Okay rather than fell on the floor, I think to would fit in better

Chapter 2:
I know a human's heart can't beat at this rate but the way my heart has been thumping since yesterday, I would not be so wrong to say so.
I think this fits better than is thumping.

He has been taking care of this stable from the days of grandfather Hearst.

Grandma looked at me with a pleased smile. "It's time"
I think this fits better than it's the time

I remembered the compliment I gave my reflection before coming here . "You look amazing"
Rather than you're look amazing

The eldest child of uncle Damian is Sharon.

I'm curious to see how much Reeve has changed from childhood. He must be quite tall, and no doubt handsome
Not being handsome

Actually, we are a trio, me, Nichole and Samuel
(Rather than group of three).

General review:
This book is completely outstanding, and I would recommend this book to anyone who wants to experience nostalgia.
Rating: 8.5/10

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to review this book...I can't wait to have more chapters... please update soon🤧
If not I'll be Soo tired of eating so much candy if you don't.
XOXO,
Candy lover.