Feb#11 Throne of Dragonix

Heyy Candies,
How are y'all doing?
I know the world is somehow nowadays, but always know that I want y'all to remain safe and in good health...I sincerely wish you guys the best.
My next review is going to be on "Throne of Dragonix" by Baqkns
Honestly, to say a few I love this book and totally everything about it...Baqkns you're a genius... absolutely a genius!
I'm going to be reviewing it under the following headings

Plot development:
The plot of this book is absolutely outstanding, I mean your imagination is beautiful on a totally exaggerated level.
Like I honestly felt myself in another world while reading this book...this is my first time reading a book about dragons...
I absolutely commend your use of imagery...
Your choice of words gave me the right feel of your book, you made use of words that aroused my tactile, olfactory, gustatory and visual senses.
The plot was just alright, it wasn't fast or slow paced. It just moved at an accurate speed.
I love the characters you used to portray every personality and I also commend your "Dragonix glossary" at the end.
When I initially started reading, I got confused but then again I went to the glossary and all my doubts were clarified.
Your plot somehow reminded me of Dragon ball...I watched that show as a kid and absolutely loved it.

Well all I can say is that, I love the way the plot goes. Though I only read the first 12 chapters cause of time, I'm still super pumped to read the rest. This book absolutely had me on a tension seat with adrenaline coursing through my veins. It's a 9/10

Character development:
The characters are just as outstanding as you are. There wasn't a miscast, and the personalities matched their descriptions.

I think my favorite character is Bloom, I absolutely love characters with demeanors similar to hers. And the fact that you made that stoic character have a weakness (paranoia), is absolutely outstanding. Her character teaches readers a lot...they should use their weakness and situation to their advantage, turning it to their greatest strengths.
I'm honestly shipping Ignai and Lian, though Ignai might be younger than she.
I'm also shipping for Bloom and Night, although she's older than he. But hey!!! That doesn't stop them from having fun

I love the other characters also, Mrs Moon, the Great Aide and the rest...
Your work is wonderful
I'm giving it a 9/10

Book cover:
The book cover says a lot about the book.
It's eye catching and fits the book perfectly...like with the dragon and the throne
You need to show me your cover artist...
It's a 8/10

Grammatical erorrs:
Like I said earlier, I read only the first 12 chapters of this book.
Your work is good and you're good with your punctuations, there were some chapters that I didn't even notice a single error.
My editing eyes didn't notice or see errors in some chapters, and I can assure you that if you keep this up, you're going to go higher than you imagine.
But then again, there's always room for improvements, cause that's what makes us better writers.
I did notice minor errors...and they're so silly that you're going to laugh over it when you see what I'm talking about.
The corrections to errors are in bold and additional explanation given in brackets.
If you don't understand anything, please draw my attention to it and I would be more than happy to clarify your doubts.
Here it goes.

Prologue:

It was the spirit of the throne, which was the spirit of unity of the universe
(There's meant to be a comma after "throne" and "it" is meant to be used instead of "He" because according to the story, Throne is a spirit and so has no gender. It would be wrong to use "He")

It was called Throne.

I rule over the emperor, and also set the bar of work to be done by him.
(There's meant to be a comma after "emperor" and you misspelled "and"...the typo was "amd")