Feysand #1 (New Territory)

~Smut

I have always, always hated public speaking, ever since I was a little girl, speaking in front of crowds just didn't sit well with me, so how did I end up here, tied up in front of a crowd, almost ass naked if you didn't count the barely-there flimsy lingerie set I wore, Rhysand was in front of me, blocking my view of the crowd, and the other way around, gods I was screwed, especially as Rhys walked up to me and dragged the tip of a small dagger up my torso. 

It was a day like any other, I had been reading, cuddled up on my bed with a nice steaming cup of tea, Rhysand was out doing High Lord work, and everyone else was busy, so I had decided to take some time to myself, Nyx was with Cassian and Azriel, so I didn't need to deal with my sweet boy, although my mind kept drifting back to the fact that he was probably doing something I wouldn't approve of with my two friends, I pushed the thought of Nyx from my mind, and found it drifting back to Rhysand, and the fact that we hadn't had sex in a while, at least not since Nyx was born, we had to wait an extra two months for my body to adjust again, and when it did, we had stayed in our room fucking like animals for the next week and a half, only stopping to get food and water into our bodies, and since then, its only been small things, because Rhys has been too tired and passed out in bed by the time I come back from painting with Ressina. 

It was as if the thought of him had summoned him because the room was instantly filled with his darkness, which meant, he was not happy, I closed my book as he appeared through the darkness, and didn't even have time to properly put the book down before he was on top of me, kissing and licking at my throat, his hands pawed at my body and I pawed at his, he ripped my shirt from my body and then my leggings went next, I flipped us over and straddled his lap, grinding myself into his hard cock, "ugh Feyre" he groaned and the notice was like heaven to my ears, I pulled at the buttons of his shirt, and when I finally got them all undone, I dragged my hands up his muscled torso, but he grabbed my wrists and flipped my over pinning my wrists to the bed, "we have something we need to do" he said, and I writhed under him, "mmh yeah," I groaned but he got off of me and said, "I want to try something, I need to make an appearance at the Hewn City, and your going to come with me, but, I've been getting some questions about how I treat you, well" he let out a rough chuckle, "in bed" my face contorted with confusion, " so you and I have to go over there, and give them an idea, but not a nice one," he took a breath and leaned in, brushing his lips over my ear, causing my back to arch, "you want to have sex, in front of a crowd at the Hewn City?" I asked, fear and anticipation coarsing through my body, "yes, partly because I want everyone in the world to know just how much of you is mine"  he growled out the last word as he bit down on my earlobe, "get ready Feyre darling" he groaned as he looked me up and down, "we have a crowd to please."

My blood was boiling as I got dressed in a flimsy sparkling black dress something similar to the dress I wore the first time I went to the Hewn City, Rhysand made sure I stayed in 'the mood' as I got dress he touched me and played with me, bringing me close and then leaving me there to continue doing my makeup, the amount of times I had to restart my eyeshadow was uncountable, but as we flew towards the Court Of Nightmares, I couldn't help but feel nervous, from what I understood, I was about to be fucked in front of an entire half of my court, all because Rhysand, the insufferal brute, wants to show the world how much of me he owns.

We approached the mountain and went in the same way we normally did, but instead of turning right, to get to the throne room, we turned left, down a hallway crowded with people that gave Rhys and I horrible, but assessing looks, "where are we going?" I whispered to Rhys, who was stone faced, but anyone could smell his arousal a thousand miles away, "a room where I never wanted to bring you unless we were alone," he whispered back, and that had my blood going cold and hot all at once, I was so confused, I know Rhys wants to do this, but does he, he looks nervous, and I can't get into his mind, so he's blocking me out from his thoughts, probably afraid I wont like what I find.