Elriel #1 (Flower Beds)

~Smut

His shadows had stayed by the door, they didn't like the sun, or at least that's what Az had told Elain when he came out here and she had asked, but they were all over her the second her skin was covered in shadow.

She had been sitting peacefully under a willow tree, taking a break from weeding her plants, she rubbed at her hands, feeling peaceful and serene, but she had felt like someone was watching her, and someone was when she turned to the doorway, she found Azriel leaning against the doorframe his shadows curled around his shoulders and ankles, "oh" she tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, "hello" her voice was so soft compared to the rough, sexy, sound of his, "hello Elain, how are you today" he asked her, and though she would never admit it to anyone other than herself, his voice made her tingle, he strolled towards her, but his shadows stayed in the doorway, "why do they stay over there?" she asked him, and he let out a rough laugh, "they're not very fond of the sunlight, they are shadows after all" he joked, and she let out a cute little giggle.

she wore a blush pink gown, that had grass and dirt stains on the knee area, her hair was frizzy from wearing the hat, and she had a slight blush from the heat, along with a light sweat along her brow, Azriel found it made her look very sexy, he found himself wanting to run his hands through her hair, and touch her everywhere. Az sat down beside Elain under the willow, his wings rustled behind him and his hair ruffled in the cool breeze, Elain found herself grabbing one of his hands, "what happened to your hands Az?" she asked, he had known she was bound to ask, she wasn't like Nesta, who just didn't care or Feyre, who either knew Rhys would tell her and if not it wasn't her business, no, Elain wasn't like her sisters at all, she asked what was on her mind, said what she thought, and did what she wanted, "do you want to know? it's a gruesome story" she seemed to consider, "yes I would like to know, I don't care if it's bad, but only tell me if you want Az" it was his turn to consider, "my half-brothers, they were extremely cruel to me Elain, so one day, when I was eight, they decided to see what would happen if they mixed an illyrians quick healing powers..." he paused and took a breath, " with oil and fire, so they covered my hands in oil, and lit them on fire, they left me like that for a while, not long, but long enough that when, my fathers soldiers, saved me, they hadn't gotten there un time to save my hands," when he looked over, her eyes were wide, and she seemed to be slightly shaking, "holy gods Azriel, that's insane" she whispered under her breath, she gently set his hand back down on the soft grass, their eyes met, and they stared at each other for a second, Azriel raised his scarred hands towards Elains creamy white skin, she had been gaining a light tan, so her skin was even more beautiful then ever, Azriel put his hand on her cheek, and she nuzzled her cheek into his hand, until his hands slipped into her long golden blonde hair, and he kissed her, their lips met in a passionate kiss, something soft and nice, something to enjoy, until Az licked Elains bottom lip, asking for permission to enter her mouth, she granted him permission, his tongue entered her mouth and the hand in her hair, gripped the silky strands, and gently pulled, making a small gasp to leave her mouth, "how about we go somewhere..." she paused and looked around, "less visible," he noted the way her eyes lingered on the doorway where his shadows lingered, "you wanna go in there?" he asked, and he spyed a flash of her teeth as she bit her bottom lip, "yes" she whispered, the word was barely a breath of air, they quickly stood and strolled over to the doorway where Az's shadows lingered.

The second they got into the dark hallway, the shadows curled around Elains calves, and roved up her legs, causing her to shiver at the midnight touch, Az put his hands above Elains head, on the wall, so her body was pressed against the stone, Az at her front, his shadows still making their slow trail up her skin, leaned down and kissed her with savage intent, his tongue exploring and claiming every inch of her mouth, she moaned into his mouth as her legs shifted and were in a V, so Az could press his body in between her body, he ground into her, and she groaned at his hard cock pressing into her pelvis with impressive demand "Az" she pleaded, but he just hiskily laughed against her mouth, he moved down, moving to her neck, he sucked and licked at her throat, leaving marks she would have to figure out how to cover up later, unless she didn't want to, Azriel slowly made his way down her throat to her collar bone, his hands moved to the back of her dress, and undid it enough that it fell to her waist, showing him the lace bra she wore, he moved it down enough to see her pink nipples, peaked with her arousal, he leaned down and took the delicate peak into his mouth, she gasped and her back arched into him, giving him better access to her breats, his hands snaked up and groped the soft flesh of her other breast, but she let out a loud moan, not as Az gently bit her nipple, but as his shadows gently caressed her clit, they moved back and forth against the sensitive bud, making her shudder and moan into the hand she clasped over her mouth, he darkly laughed against her breast, he sucked her nipple into her mouth, just as his shadow flicked her clit again, and she let out a shuddering moan, "gods Az" she whispered under hear breath just as he moved down further, sucking hickeys and love bites ontp her abdomen, but he stopped his ministrations and stood, she let out a little whine of protest, but he when he stood, Az pulled his hard cock out of his pants.

Elain didn't hesitate to drop to her knees and take him in her mouth, he was shocked so bad that the first lick of her tongue along the broadhead, had him throwing back his head and groaning in pleasure, Elain always was so sweet and innocent outside and with her family, but he knew under every innocent female, was a naughty little girl waiting to play. 

Elain wasted no time, and sucked him so deep in her throat he bumped at the back of her throat, "oh god Elain" he moaned, his hands had snaked into her hair, and his shadows started playing with her exposed nipples, while also still playing with her clit, she moaned around his cock, making his balls tighten, he groaned again, "Elain if you keep doing that," he groaned deeply, "I'm gonna cum" the last part, wasn't Azriel continuing his sentence, not as he shot his load deep into her throat, she pulled off of his mouth, licking her lips and swallowing what Azriel spilled in her mouth, she wiped the small drop of it that rolled down her chin.

Azriel didn't even give her a second before he hefted her up by her shoulders and she wrapped her legs around his waist, "ready?" she nodded her head, and clutched him tight, as he pushed his cock in her entrance, she whimpered out at the intrusion, and his cock got harder, if that was even possible, at the cute little sound, he pushed in a little further, she moaned out again, throwing her head back, just barely missing the wall, her eyes were screwed shut, her mouth just barely open in a light pant, and as he shoved in the last few inches, her eyes popped open, and rolled back, "gods Azriel" she moaned out his name, and she kissed him, her tongue entering his mouth, she shifted her hips, letting him know she was ready for him to start moving, he started with a slow thrust, Elain moaned into his mouth, licking at every part of his mouth as he sped up and trusted harder into her, causing her hips to lightly hit off the wall, Azriel explored her mouth until she was writhing and moaning against him, "Az-Azriel, I-I'm going to" Elain stuttered out, and with a singular though Azriel had her cumming all over his cock while his shadows played with her clit, he had to clasp a hand over her mouth to stop her from screaming loud enough to alert the rest of the house, Azriel let out a groan as her thrust into her one last time, and he groaned into her mouth as he let his load fill her up, "oh gods Azriel" Elain moaned, completely out of breath, Azriel pulled out of her causing his seed to drip down her thighs, Elain fixed her dress and hair, but ran her fingers through the cream on her legs, she brought her fingers up to her mouth and sucked on them, "well Azriel, it was pleasant being with you, maybe we can do it again sometime" she gave him a sly wink and started to walk away, but before she could Azriel grabbed her arm and pulled her in for one last kiss, it was soft and serene, and when he pulled away he whispered, "yes maybe" and then disappeared into the shadows, leaving Elain to gather her thoughts alone, the scent and smell of Azriel still lingering on her body. 

~1665 words