Quinthalar #1 (In The Left Nightstand)

~Smut

Bryce was chilling in her bed, reading one of the newest books in her romance series, she had just gotten to one of the hottest scenes when a loud CRASH came from the kitchen, she swore and begrudgingly put her book down on the bed, "I swear to god Srynix if you decided to knock all my shit over again I'm going to kill you" she silently swore into the air, but when she strolled into the kitchen, it was not Srynix that had caused the crash, it was none other than Hunt Athalar, he stood holding a plate full of chocolate croissants, shattered glass scattered around his feet as he stood as still as possible, "um," *Cough* "Help?" his face was red and he held the plate-like it was the most precious thing in the world. After spending 10 minutes cleaning up shattered glass, and trying so hard to hold in her laughter at the still not moving Hunt, she finally was finished, "now, Hunt, what the fuck were you doing that caused almost every single plate in my cupboard to shatter on the floor?" Bryce asked him, cocking an eyebrow at his still red face, "So I uh, I made you some homemade chocolate croissants, and when I went to get a plate to put them on Sryinx jumped up onto the counter and when I pushed him down my hand accidentally pulled the plates down, I managed to save one and I put the croissants on it to at least pretend I hadn't broken all your plates" he gave her a sheepish smile, and she just rolled her eyes and walked towards him to kiss him on the cheek, but instead was met with a sharp pain rolling up her foot, "AH!" she jumped back and braced herself on the counter when she pulled her foot up, she noticed that she had somehow missed a HUGE piece of glass, and had stepped on it, "Oh my god, Bryce are you OK?" Hunt's face instantly went serious, he placed the plate of croissants on the counter and rushed towards her, she had blood dripping down her foot and onto the floor she had just cleaned, Hunt grasped her foot in his hand, as gentle as if it were a baby bird, "oh my god Bryce how did you miss a piece this big???" he asked her in a soft but stern voice, "oh I don't know, maybe because I was too distracted with the giant idiot that broke all my glass plates!" she nearly growled back, but she hissed when he gently poked the glass protruding from her foot, he then gently picked her up and brought her to her bed, he placed her down with a soft kiss to her forehead, "ugh I don't like it when your so nice to me, go back to being an idiot" she huffed out, It had been a couple of weeks after the incident, and though Bryce and Hunt have a lot of free time, most of it being used to fuck and enjoy each others company, a lot of it had been spent arguing over stupid shit because they had so much to do in, yet absolutely nothing to do, with the Archangles warning of staying low, Bryce and Hunt have been stuck in her apartment, and because of that, the stupid arguments had started, especially with an Alphahole and a brat in the same household. 

Hunt warned Bryce that pulling the glass out was going to hurt more than it did going in, but when he had gently grasped the piece of glass and slowly pulled it from her foot, she had clenched her teeth and nearly kicked Hunt in the face with her non-injured foot, but when it was out and she was all bandaged up, she had lain in bed and read some more while munching on Hunts Croissants that now apologized croissants, but after a little, Bryce got an idea, is Hunt wanted to apologize, he could make it up by making her feel good, so she reached over to the side and pulled out her best vibrator, turned it on and slowly started running it up and down her covered pussy, a soft moan escaped her throat as she pushed a little on her clit, and like a button had been pressed, Hunt came dashing into the room with a confused but aroused face, "Bryce, what are you doing?" he gave her a stern look, his eyebrow cocking up she just pressed it further onto her clit, "you want to apologize, you can do so, by making me feel better, and helping me keep my mind off of the giant gash in my foot" she gave him a smirk but it broke off into her face pinching into a pleasure hazed look, her eyes went lidded and her mouth stayed open just a little, her eyebrows bunched together, and he saw her nipples peak from under her shirt, Hunt's breath hitched as he continued standing in the doorway and watched her hand snake up her shirt and pinch her nipple, "Hunt" she said in a singsong voice, calling him over, and as if her voice summoned his mind to think again, he pounced on her and grabbed her hands, pinning them above her head, and causing the vibrator to fall from her hands as he ground his hips into hers, a loud gasp broke from her throat as he pushed his dick into her hips, "you wanna use the shit in that stupid drawer, then we will" he growled in her ear, he reached over into the drawer, holding her wrists with the other hand, and he pulled out the 3 pairs of handcuffs she kept in there, for someone so young still, she had a lot of sex toys, he cuffed one of the wrist holds on her right wrist, looped it through the bars of the headboard, and then cuffed her other hand, so she was incapable of moving her hands, he got off of her and pulled her pants off, leaving her red lace panties on, and then he cuffed her ankles with the bars of the footboard, so her legs were spread wide open and she was easily accessible, she was wearing a button up shirt, so he came to the side of the bed and slowly, teasingly, undid the buttons one by one, until he could see her matching red lace bra, Hunt ran a possessive hand down her torso and onto her hips, Bryce shuddered when Hunt pulled his hands away from her body, he shuffled through the contents of the drawer again, and when he straigtened he held a blindfold, a feather, and a ball gag, "you want your apologie Quinlan, than you'll get one, in the form of the best sex you've ever had" he smirked at her and put the blindfold on, "open your mouth" he commanded, and she did as she was told, he placed the ball gag in her mouth and fastened it behind her head, he watched her play with it in her mouth, testing out how far she could open with it in her mouth, not far, was the answer, he then placed the feather beside the vibrator that had fallen on the bed, he started with a slow stroke with his hands, up her torso, down to her thighs, up her calves and then back down and up, causing her sences to go haywire because she couldn't see shit, when his hands left her body she tensed in fear and anticipation of what he might do next, but it continued steadily as fear when she heard nothing but his breathing, and his hands didn't touch her again, she could feel his presence, he was just standing there, presumably watching her, admiring the sight of her tied up and at his mercy.

A light touch was dragged up her leg, light jolts of Hunts lightning along with it, it made her gasp a little, especially as it came closer to the apex of her thighs and then went right long the line of her panties, it dragged a shiver up her spine, causing her body to convulse, she attempted to call out Hunt's name, but the ball gag just turned it into a choked off noise, "what's the matter Bryce?" he asked in a taunting tone, "do you want me to go further?" he said again, dragging what she assumed was the feather down her thigh and then up her torso, "mmh hmm" she mumbled behind the gag, normally Bryce was very dominant in bed, that was until Hunt took charge and overstimulated her until she was a drooling mess, and she was pretty close to become that, the feather left her body, and then his hands were on her, she felt as his fingers pulled the laceof her panties to the side and he placed a finger on her clit, her hips bucked a little, but he slid his fingers down and onto her slit, "shit Bryce, your soaked" she whined, as his finger slipped through her juices, she whined again, trying to hint to him that she wanted him in her, now, she heard a huffed laugh, and then a loud moan broke out of her throat when he at last shoved 2 fingers knuckle deep inside her and curled them right into her g-spot, a shuddering moan escaped out of her and her back arched off the bed as he curled his fingers again, "feels good huh?" he asked, knowing full well she couldn't answer, he laughed huskily, and removed his fingers, Bryce whined, long and suffering, but she felt his hands move towards her face, he pulled the gag out her mouth and replaced it with his fingers, "suck on them Bryce, taste yourself on me" she moaned as she sucked on his fingers, and Hunt groaned in turn, and then pulled his fingers out of her mouth, and placed the gag back in, Bryce whined again, "getting impatient are we?" he teased her, "hunt please" she choked out from behind the gag, and once again he just laughed, she heard the whisper of clothes being removed, and then the sound of a belt, and then what she assumed was his jeans hitting the floor, and then the bed sunk down by in between her legs, then he was kissing down her torso, presumable leaving marks all over her, until he reached her chest, he then started sucking on her nipples, which drawed small moans and gasps from Bryce, and then yet another whine as he pulled away and continued his way down her chest, and then he reached the apex of her thighs, where he licked straight up her core, Bryce moaned, and Hunt continued, licking and sucking at her clit, Hunt slowly added two fingers into her again, and started slowly pumping them in and out of her, Bryce was shaking and sweating as Hunt pumped his fingers in her, and continued his ministrations on her clit, she was moaning and whining, and pleading for more, Bryces inner walls clentched around Hunts fingers, and he knew she was close to cumming, so he set her off, he used a small jolt of lightning against her clit, and she bowed off the bed, a moan/scream ripping through her throat, she was mumbling through her orgasm, saying 'ohgodsohgodsohgods' over, and over, and over again, Hunt laughed against her heat, and then crawled above her, "gods Bryce your so beautiful" he whispered against her neck, she she shivered, whining again as a hint that she wanted the gag out and to be able to see again.

Hunt took the blindfold off and took the gag out, and then proceeded to uncuff her hands and feet from the bed, and the second Bryce was free, she pounced on Hunt, she pushed his back against the bed straddled his lap, and then leaned down and kissed him, "I'm gonna ride you into oblivion, she said against his lips, and did exactly that, she reached a hand down and wrapped her hand around his cock, he bowed into her touch, Bryce placed the tip of Hunts cock at her entrance, and slowly sunk down, a moan breaking from her throat, she threw her head back as Hunt filled her up, Hunt groaned in response, and let himself enjoy the sight of Bryce. 

Bryce slowly moved her hips on Hunt, small whimpers coming out of her throat "Hunt please" she moaned, and Hunt could feel her losing her pace, she faltered and fell on top of Hunt, Hunt huffed a laugh and flipped them, he didn't hold back, he folded her legs and pushed them up to her chest, his hands gripping right under the back of her knees, and cock was still buried in her, and he started with a slow thrust, before Bryce was moaning for more, he then slowly sped up, soon the room was filled with the sounds of skin slapping and female squeals and moans, and male grunts of pleasure, Bryce was close to coming undone, her inner walls kept fluttering and squeezing Hunts cock, and Hunt wasn't to far off either, his thrusts became sloppy and rushed, "Bryce" he moaned, and she moaned his name in response, "cum with me Bryce" he moaned again, and they did, Bryce's back arched and Hunt bowed into her as they came, Bryce was shaking and whimpering, Hunt was panting and his hands squeezed Bryce's thighs hard enough to bruise, Hunt rolled off of Bryce, and pulled her into his side, "how was that for an apologie?" he said into her hair, but he found her already asleep, her breathing evened out and her body went limp in his arms, Hunt would have to change the sheets and bathe her later, but for a now, he would sleep, he breathed in her scent, and found himself lulling into sleep, his dreams filled with wine red hair and Amber eyes"   

~2355 words