Nessian #1 (No Eroticas' Before Bed)

~Smut

She had failed the stairs again, after walking down nearly 6000 steps again, her legs had turned to jelly and she had made the trek back up, barely able to change and grab a book before falling into bed, never to leave again, she had been reading when she fell asleep, the spicy erotica she was reading was resting on her chest, her nightgown was hiked up her thighs, almost showing her ass and showing her legs, the strap had fallen off her shoulder and her breasts were barely hidden, but that wasn't what had caught Cassians attention when he had poked his head into her room to check up on her, it was the scent of her arousal defined and in the entire room, and the fact that she was writhing on her bed, moaning and panting, he was about to leave, to give her privacy, even though she was sleeping, when he heard his name, he thought she had woken up, so he turned back and poked his head in through the crack, "ye-" he stopped when he found she wasn't infact awake, she was still sleeping, but she had moaned his name, in her sleep, his face went hot and his cock pressed against his pants, she was dreaming of him, and not only that, she was dreaming of him in a erotic dream, something that had her panting, Nesta rolled over and Cassian almost fell over, her legs fell open and he found she wasn't wearing panties, so he could see her sex, gleaming and wet, he should look away, but he couldn't, not when she was there, clearly aching, and needing release, so he stepped into her room, closing and locking the door behind him, in case Mr. Azriel the Chaperone, wanted to come and interrupt what was about to happen, he walked over to Nesta's writhing body, and dragged his hand up her thigh, "Nesta" he whispered into the room, she moaned again, so he figured he would have some fun with this situation, he dragged his hand up her thigh and then up her stomach then he reached her peaked breats and circled a nipple with his thumb, "Nesta" he held the tssss notes in her name, dragging out the word, her breathing hitched and her eyes shot open, Cassian smirked, "enjoying your dream there Nes?"

He asked her and her eyes widened when she realized what was happening she pulled herself away from him and mastered her breathing "what are you doing here Cassian, don't you know its rude to interrupt someone when they're sleeping" though her face showed cool indifference, the way her voice quavered, told him she was nervous as fuck, and the way her cheeks and ears turned a beautiful shade of bright red, "but how could I not interrupt you Nesta" he bit out the last syllable, "when your in here, moaning my name" her whole face went red, "I-I, Uh" he'd never seen her at such a loss for words, so stuttering and laid bare, he loved it, so he leaned in and braced his hands on her hips, "don't worry Nes, I dream of you doing such filthy things to me every night, it's nothing to be worried about" his cock pulsed in time for the pulsing in his blood, Nesta glanced down at the straining fabric and smirked, "well maybe if I was enjoying myself so much, maybe you were just jealous that dream Cassian was actually getting something, and you were out here, with" she smirked down at his cock "well - that" he didn't have words, she was comparing him to a dream, saying that 'dream Cass' was better than real Cass, he growled a little and didn't hesitate to lean in and claim her mouth with his, he pulled away and growled "I guess you forget what real Cass can actually do than" he grabbed her by the waist and flipped her onto her stomach, he also didn't hesitate to rip her nightgown off, and pull her ass into the air, he leaned down nd gave her a savoring lick from base to top, she moaned again, louder than the last, and full of lust, Cassian had never heard a more beautiful sound, so he did it again, slightly entering her and then sucking the little bundle of nerves into his mouth, she moaned loudly and let out a whimper when he let go of it and dragged his fingers up her center, causing her whimper to turn into a gasp that echoed off the walls, as he slipped them through her wetness and plunged them deep inside her, she groaned as he started moving, pulling them in and out of her until she was gasping for more, until her body was clentching around his and cumming all over his hands, as she moaned loud enough that she had to clamp her hand over her mouth so the whole house didn't hear her. 

When Cassian was finished milking her orgasm, Nesta rolled back over and wrapped her legs around Cassians' waist, then flipped him onto his back, so she was straddling his hips, she ground her body into his, making him groan, he placed his hands on her hips, and lifted her slightly so he could remove his pants and shirt, when they were both undressed, skin on skin, and panting, Nesta slipped down in between Cassians legs and sucked his cock into her mouth, he groaned and his hips bucked, but she held him down by laying her forearm across his hips, she teased and sucked and played with him, just as he had to her until he was sweating and cursing colourfully into the room, the only noises we're the sound of Nesta's mouth on his cock and his beautiful noises, and then Cassian slid his hands into her hair and shoved up into her mouth with one mighty thrust, and released everything he had into her throat, she weathered it and then when he was done, she pulled off and looked him dead in the eyes as she swallowed everything, but he was still as hard as a rock, so she climbed over him, held onto the headboard of her bed, and guided Cassians cock into her, she moaned at the intrusion, and groaned when he was seated all the way, she shifted her hips and he groaned with her, she lifted herslef up just enough for Cassian to take her hips in his hands, and start pounding into her again, she moaned loudly as he hit the best spot over and over again, not even giving her a break to take a breath, he just pounded and pounded into her tight warmth, moaning at the way her inner walls squeezed his cock, he was so close to cumming, but he didn't want to go too soon, so he flipped them over, put her back on her hands and knees and seathed himself again in a single thrust, Nesta let out a sound between a scream and a moan, that hard Cassian grunting again,  but she flipped herself into her back, wrapping her legs around his waist and letting him drive deeper, but her hands that were placed on his shoulders moved forward and grazed the area on his wings that had him moaning so loud it was like he just erupted, she had done her exploring and discovered the exact areas on an illryian's wings to bring him to the brink of an orgasm but just not go over the edge, and also the areas that can make him cum hard enough to see stars, so that's exactly what she did, she rubbed the areas that brought him to the edge, as he pounded hard enough in her that if her legs weren't wrapped around his waist, her head would've hit the headboard, when she was ready, Nesta pulled her hands away from Cassians wings, and gave him a savage kiss as she grazed her nails along the inner ridge of his left wing, Cassian exploded, his wings tucked in tight and his cock spurted his seed into her, so much she could feel it, knew she would need to possibly take an extra contraceptive tea in the morning, just to be safe, Cassian panted and shook, barely able to contain a breath as she at last found her realse and shook with him.

When they were both stated and relaxed, Cassian rolled off of Nesta and nearly fell asleep right there, but he made himself roll over to face her and say "so, how'd you know to touch me there on my wings?" she laughed, "I did some research" he just laughed back and said, "well I should probably get back to be-" he got stopped halfway when Nesta blurted "STAY" she cleared her throat "please, please stay," he sighed and smiled, though inside he was jumping with joy "alright Nesta, I'll stay" he laid back down and pulled her into his chest, "good night Nesta Archeron" he waited for a response, but when he looked down, she was passed out, so he dared whisper into the silence of the room, "I love you" it felt good saying it, even if she didn't hear it, so he snuggled hi ahead into her shoulder and fell asleep.

Nesta laid awake, and shocked, she was nearing sleep when she had heard Cassian whisper those three words into the silence, and knew, that tomorrow would not be the same, but she was willing to let it be that way, so when she knew for a fact he was asleep, she whispered back "I love you to Cassian."

~1615 words