Feysand #4 Betrayal At It's Finest (Finale)

I woke up from a dreamless sleep, Feyre lay beside me, her golden hair draped all around her head and shoulders, her too thin frame nearly engulfed in my huge duvets, my wings enclosed her to the outside world, keeping her beautiful body to myself, my fingers twitched and my hand reached forward to stroke her arm, but I stopped halfway, she had a hard night, I don't think she'd want me touching her yet, no matter what we did over the past few days, I stiffened as she mumbled and rolled over, I watched her beautiful eyes flutter open, she smacked her lips together as she woke up completely, but the reaction that jumped through her body was certainly not what I expected to happen, she threw her fist into my nose and I clutched at my face as I watched her stagger away, "Feyre! Feyre! Feyre! Relax! It's me, you're safe!" I comforted as much as I could as blood dribbled down my nose and into my mouth and on my sheets, when she processed what happened she blinked and suddenly it was panic mode, well, this was going to be a fun morning.

After Rhys cleaned up his nose we went downstairs to the dining room, and I noticed as we approached the huge wooden doors his whole body stiffened up, I touched his chest "Rhys?" there was a feral lust in his eyes that made my body heat up, but I fought it, something was weird this morning, after I had nearly broken his nose all I wanted to do was fuck, his scent made me hot and the way he looked at me right now had a gush of wetness pooling between my legs, my face heated and again there was the intense want to throw Rhys down and fuck him on this immaculate carpet we were standing on, the only thing that stopped me was a male voice that came from behind that huge door, "Rhysie! We're hungryyyyy" a low growling voice came back through the door and said "Cass shut up before you scare away whoever he's with" suddenly, my stomach turned, I didn't know I would be meeting Rhy's friends yet, he had mentioned his friends last night and I wasn't sure if I was ready, meeting his friends seemed like more of a 'already part of the night court' thing, Rhys looked at me and his voice filled my head "you have two options, we can go in there, but everyone's gonna scent you on me and know what's happened, or, we can go back up to my room, have a servant bring us food, and talk, and maybe fuck" he gave me a smirk, and a huffed laugh came out of my chest, it was weird, laughing again so freely, I never really did that when I was around Tamlin, so I said into his mind, "we can go in" he nodded, and that stiff demeanor came back before we opened the door, inside I saw Mor, two big men with wings just as Rhysand, one who's hands were adorned with bright blood red stones, and the other who seemed to be just as fit with muscle as the other one, but was a little thinner, was adored with the same stones but blue, there was a small female who had silver eyes sitting across from the man with the red stones, I almost wanted to laugh at her size, she was tiny. but the second I walked in, everyone's eyes shot towards me, I swallowed, and noticed Rhysand stiffen further, if that was even possible, when the man with the red stones met my gaze a feral growl ripped from Rhysands chest, and he put me behind him as if protecting me from the man, I assumed the one Rhys was growling at was the one who had been snarky early about food, Cass, I'm assuming the small female had said, "aw what's the matter Rhysand? Protecting your new.." Cass paused, "mate" he spat the word as he stood up and rolled up his sleeves over his impressively thick arms, Rhysand nearly knocked me over when he launched forwards, and tackled him to the floor, soon fists were flying, and blood was spraying, I gasped when suddenly I was beside the door and two seconds later Mor was beside me, and then poof, I was on the other side of the room, "their gonna do this for a few hours, I'm assuming Rhysand didn't get the chance to teach you about what happens after one partially accepts the mating bond" Mor asking me with a smirk on her face, "I will do it, don't worry, by the way, the hulking idiot on the floor is Cassian, the one who has disappeared was Azriel, and that over there is Amren" she pointed at the small female, before once again poofing out of the room. 

Mor, explain to me what the frenzy was, and I was suddenly aware of why I had wanted to just fuck the shit out of Rhysand all morning, and when I started think about him rolling around on the floor, all bustled and bruised, throwing fists, my face must've changed because Mor looked at me and smirked, "sorry" I blushed and shook the thoughts out of my mind, suddenly the building had mountain stopped shaking, meaning the boys were done fighting. Mor and I had spoken about all this in Rhysand's room, as I didn't really want to be alone after Tamlin had left me alone for so long, before I could even process that Mor was gone, and the room was filled with stars and darkness, Rhysand stumbled through a patch of darkness all bruised and battered, and seeing the marks covering him made my blood rush, in just a second. his and mine clothes were gone and he was towering over me, his eyes were feral with lust and need, "Feyre" he grumbled lowly, "Rhysand" I whimpered without thinking, and suddenly Rhysand was in between my legs, his mouth right at my entrance, lapping up all the juices his presence created, his moaned under me, as my hips bucked into his mouth, "By the mother Feyre you taste exquisite," he moaned and sucked the little bundle of nerves into his mouth causing my back to arch off the bed, "fuck, Rhysand" I moaned, and my skin was on fire everywhere he touched, "I-I," I stuttered out, trying to warn Rhys I was about to finish, but I didn't get the words out before Rhysands tongue made me finish all over his face, my breath sawed in and out of me, I'd never climaxed so fast before, but Rhysand wasn't done, I could tell this was going to be a quick but brutal fuck as Rhysand once again towered above me and his hard cock poked at my entrance, Rhys intertwined his fingers with mine and placed my hands above my head as he slowly pushed his member inside of me, I moaned out loud, not caring that many people probably could hear as I moaned loudly into the darkness and stars of our room, when Rhys was all the way in, my body already slightly adjusted to his large size, he wasted no time starting to thrust inside me, my moans gradually got louder and more frantic as Rhysand thrust hard inside of me, causing my body to light in flames and electricity, my back arched in pleasure and my hands wanted to reach to stroke Rhys's Hair but they were stuck under Rhysands large strong hands. I felt yet another climax rushing through my blood, "fuck, fuck, fuck," I repeated under my breath, Rhysand lowered his mouth to my ear "such foul language for such a perfect lady" he whispered seductively in my ear, "Feyre" he moaned, and it sprung me into my finishing, I screamed, my spine once again straining and arching off the bed, as Rhysand this time finished with me.

Rhysand and I laid in the bed, in our room that had now cleared up of stars and night, and I took the light to view Rhysand's sweat slick forehead, his hair stuck to his brow and his breath sawed out of him as he lay bare on my chest, his eyes cleared of the lust and need, and shifted back into his normal violet starry eyes, "Feyre?" he said quietly as he blinked and slowly sat up, he groaned which I expected as he was covered in bruises and cuts, "I am sorry" his head hung in shame, but I lifted his chin with my finger, "for what Rhysand? You know you can't control the frenzy" Rhys looked up at me his brows knit together in confusion "Mor told me all about it" he nodded, and sighed "i am sorry Feyre, that I cannot control myself" he bowed his head once again, but this time wrapped his hands around mine, "you must bear with me Feyre darling, it takes the normal fae several weeks to months, so I wonder how long it will take me, years?" he sighed but I huffed a laugh, "oh Rhysand it's ok" I reassured him, and reached over to the nightside table, "I brought you this" I carefully brought over the bowl of tomato soup that somehow stayed during our frenzied fuck (pun intended) "Mor told me that offering your potential mate food officially puts the bond in place" Rhysand looked at me with teary eyes, "Feyre" he croaked out, but he took the soup from my hands and picked up the spoon, it took me not to long to notice his hands were shaking as he brought the spoon up to his lips, and sipped the soup, he started to cry as he continued eating, and I kissed away every tear that fell, just as he did to me when we were under the mountain, I never noticed the kindness he had given me, masked under the hard cover that he now released for me, but I see it now, and I accept Rhysand as my mate, I told myself as I watched him finish his soup, I kissed away the last tear that fell and said loudly and proud, "I love you Rhysand" his eyes shot to mine, and I smiled softly up at him, before he finally said back "and I love you as well.... Feyre Darling."

~1749 words