Nessian #2 (In The Stairwell)

"These stupid stairs are going to be the death of me" Nesta mumbled under her breath right as she reached step 492, her legs started to tremble and her empty stomach started to churn, after descending down 8 more excruciating steps, Nesta stopped for the day at step 500, Nesta doubled over and heaved up nothing, she dropped to her knees and two strong hands came, one lifted her hair and the other rubbed soothing circles on her back, when the dry heaving stopped Nesta scowled up at Cassian who held a cup of water for her, she snatched it from his hands and gulped down the whole thing, "what are you doing here?" she scowled at him, and all he said was "oh, wow, thanks Cassian for bringing me water so I don't die of dehydration" she just scowled at him again, and went to storm back up the stairs, but Cassian's wings and hands slammed down on the wall on both sides of her, and he growled in her ear, "I don't want to deal with your attitude Nesta Archeron," her spine stiffened and a gush of heat made her thighs slick, she looked down from Cassian's penetrating gaze, but he grabbed her chin and forced her to look at him, her face was pink and her swallow was audible as his gaze traveled down her body, he noted her peaked nipples, and the way her thighs clenched together, a low laugh escaped his throat, "in only a few minutes I have you wanting me huh Nesta?" he asked smugly, she once again looked away from his burning gaze, he spied a flash of white in the corner of his eye as she bit her bottom lip, he took his hands from the wall and placed them on her hips, bringing his body closer to hers so his pelvis was resting on her hips, his length hard beneath his pants, her eyes fluttered shut as he slowly grinded into her hips, Cassian slowly dragged his hands up her hips, onto her sides, up her arms and then up to her neck, he held the sides of her face as he leaned in and slowly pressed a kiss to her forehead, then her nose, then both her cheeks, then onto her closed eyelids, and finally, when her eyes opened, he pressed a feather light kiss to her lips, his hips never stopping their movement on hers, with each second the kiss got more and more passionate, soon their tongues were battling for dominance in their mouths, his hands moved from the sides of her face to grip a fistful of her hair, he pulled her hair back, making her gasp into his mouth, Cassian moved from kissing her mouth and started to kiss her throat, sucking dark love marks on her throat, Nesta's eyes had closed again, her head had fallen back and her breath had become deep with passion and need.

Cassian had been watching Nesta scale the stairs once again, he had stayed a good hundred steps behind her, walking super slow as to not alert her that he was there, but when she stopped and he heard her heaving up the nothing that she had eaten for dinner, he flew down and assisted her, but when she started with her attitude immediately, he had wanted nothing more than to fuck the attitude right out of that sassy mouth, he gently placed his hands on Nesta's shoulders and leaned into her ear, "I want you to suck my cock Nesta" she groaned, as if his words were a physical touch he put pressure on her shoulders, guiding her to bend her knees and kneel, the steps were wide enough that both her knees could fit on one step, it seemed to Cassian that Nesta was in a submissive mood today, because when he whispered under his breath, "take it out Nesta" she did exactly that, she undid the buttons and laces on his pants and pulled his cock out of it's confines, it was already dripping with precum, she took the broad head into her mouth and nearly moaned at the taste of him, Cassian's body tensed as she took him deeper into her mouth, she sucked him off like a starving woman, like she was deprived of the taste of him and she wouldn't get to taste him again in years, Cassian's hands speared into her hair, gripping on both sides of her head, guiding him deeper into her mouth, "Gods Nesta" he groaned and without warning, he shoved her head onto his cock into the back of her throat and held her there as he shot his seed into her mouth, Nesta swallowed with eagerness, not a single drop of Cassian's seed left her mouth, Cassian stood there breathless, his hands left Nesta's hair and took back their spot on the wall, he looked down at a still kneeling Nesta and panted, his eyes went dark as Nesta stood back up, "God I'm gonna fuck you so hard" he groaned and grabbed her shoulders, he turned her around and shoved her front into the stone wall, her peaked nipples pressed into the stone, Cassian pressed his hips into Nesta's ass, his heavy breathing brushed her ear, and his shoulder length hair tickled her neck as he leaned down and kissed the part of her shoulder where her neck and shoulder met, he grazed his teeth over her skin and a shuddering gasp left her as Cassian reached to her front and shoved his hands down the front of her pants, he was immediately met with Nesta's soaking wet sex, he instantly plunged two fingers inside of her, making her bow into the wall, her head fell back onto his shoulder, her breath coming out in short pants as he played with her clit and fingered her, Cassian's scent filled her lungs and that made her spiral into a climax, she threw her hand over her mouth as she moaned and shuddered around his fingers, her body convulsed as Cassian didn't stop after one orgasm, he continued fingering her as her over sensitized body tried to come down from the high, but Cassian caused another nerve wracking climax to break Nesta's soul, this time the hand over her mouth didn't stop the scream that left her body, Cassian finally stopped his movements, he pulled his fingers out from her body and brought them up her his mouth, with Nesta's head resting on his shoulder, she had the perfect view of when he sucked her juices off his fingers, Nesta bit her lip again, but Cassian was taking control again before she could even do anything, he grabbed her hips and seductively told her "put your hands on the wall and stick that beautiful ass out for me to see" she did as she was told, and leaned forward to put her hands on the wall, Cassian roughly pulled her pants down to her knees and massaged her ass, she could hear his deep breathing and then the whisper of clothes as he too pulled his pants down to his knees, his cock pressed against her entrance and without hesitation, he braced his hands on her hips, and oh so roughly shoved his cock all the way into Nesta's warm sex, Nesta's head roughly jerked back and a moan bordering a scream left her throat sore, "good girl" he praised her as he instantly started relentlessly pounding into her, "CASS!" She screamed loud enough that someone was bound to hear.

Azriel was casually striding up the stairs when he heard Nesta's scream for Cass echo off the walls, within seconds his wings were out and he was soaring up the stairs, but the second he came within view of Cassian and Nesta, he froze as so many different emotions and feelings ran through his body, it took Cassian a minute to process that Azriel was there, but his hand that now had Nesta's hair wrapped around his knuckles pulled her top half from the wall to his body and he wrapped his wings protectively around her body, a feral growl was released from his throat, Azriel put his hands up in defence, "relax Cass, I'm not gonna hurt her, in fact I'm gonna leave right now" he said quickly, embarrassingly, and flew up the rest of the stairs. When Azriel was gone, Cassian growled in Nesta's ear, "mine" Nesta was too tired and high on pleasure to retaliate to that sentence, but a second later, Cassian had Nesta kneeling on the stair step, ass in the air, front half of her body pressed on the step, his hands were pressed so roughly into her hips it would no doubt leave a bruise, Nesta brought her arm up to her mouth, she bit hard on her forearm trying the smallest bit to quiet her moans, if Cassian didn't have his death grip on her hips she would have knocked her head off the stone by now, she could tell he was getting closer to climaxing, because his thrusts got messy and he started groaning aloud, mumbling under his breath things like 'fuck' or 'gods' but what spiraled both of them into climaxing was Cassian moaning "Nesta" pronouncing each of the syllables, they both fell deep into their pleasure and let their climaxes take over, Cassian thrusts became harder and Nestas screams got louder, when their orgasms were over, Cassian nearly collapsed onto Nesta, but caught himself.

After a few minutes of laying there, they both knew their legs probably wouldn't work well, so they righted themselves and Cassian flew both of them up the stairs, embarrassingly enough, they ran into Azriel again, his face stained pink as he put his head down and shuffled out of the way, it certainly wasn't the first time the two had walked in on each other, but it was extra embarrassing because it happened in a hallway.

After cleaning up in Nestas room Cassian gave her a wink "until next time Nes, don't think about me too much, I do need to sleep at night" he said smugly before closing the door to her room and setting out to chat with his brothers. Nesta laid on her bed and thought about everything that had happened, a warm fuzzy feeling filled her heart when she thought about the way Cassian had protected her against Azriel, she shook her head and went to have a cold shower, and then went to finish her day, Cassian never leaving her mind, maybe there wasn't something that bad with needing to live with him for a while, it wasn't too bad to have a friend. 

1786 words