RowAelin #2 (Golden Nightgown)

*yall know where this is going ~wink wink~*

"Rowan!" Aelin called from the bedroom as her mate finished up his bath in the bathing room next door, "won't you come here please?" instantly Rowan knew something was up, as his fireheart had used her manners, "one second fireheart" his deep rich accented voice came echoing through the wall. Meanwhile Aelin adjusted the flap of her robe over her bodice as she heard Rowans heavy footsteps come forwards, she planted a sultry look on her face as Rowans large body came strolling through the door. It'd been a while since she'd worn anything this color, being busy with queenly duties, and her and Rowans new daughter she didn't really have the energy or want to do anything with Rowan, but tonight she was shuffling through her drawer trying to find something to wear when she came across an old friend of hers, she'd pulled it out of the drawer and looked at it with a devious smile.

After preparing himself for the worst Rowan tied his towel around his waist covering his 'stuff' he walked out of the bathing room and a confused look planted on his face, his fireheart was laying down on the shared queen sized bed, a devious smile on her face as she played with the lapel of her robe, to him it looked as if she wore nothing underneath, Rowan watched intently as Aelin slowly got up and stood up, the robe came barely below her bum, showing so much if she were to turn around, Rowans gaze scanned her body trying to find what the devious smile was insinuating, but he saw nothing, that was until Aelin looked him in the eyes, no words were said as she grabbed the string of the robe and gently pulled it open, Rowan was expecting to see his queen glowing skin, but instead his eyes met the golden fabric of that old night gown she'd once torchered him with, "what's wrong Rowan?" she asked, her voice lowering an octave into that sultry sound of need as she slowly glided towards him, Rowan watched in awe as her body moved, her hips so smooth to the touch as he gently placed his hands on her sides and slid his hands down her skin, Rowan felt himself start to show as he hardened, Aelin's eyes widened as she looked down, his size never not amazing her even after years of marriage and life together. Aelin's tongue slid out and wet her bottom lip, her top teeth snagged on her lip creating the most sensual look on her face, her beautiful eyes had darkened with lust as she just looked at Rowan, his tattooed face and chest. Aelin surged forwards and her lips pressed against Rowans in a harsh dance of dominance their mouths opened and their tongues battled, Rowan reached down and gripped Aelin's thigh, pulling it to rest on his hip, pressing her groin into his growing member, "rutting hell Aelin" Rowan muttered under his breath as he kissed Aelin harshly, his hands roaming up her thigh and around her body, Rowan let go of her leg and let it drop to the floor, and started walking until Aelin's thighs hit the bed, he slowly pushed her down, his mouth never leaving hers, when they lay on the bed, Rowans big body basically engulfing Aelin's smaller leith figure, he removed his mouth from hers and started a trail down her body, kissing her neck and leaving little bite marks all over her neck and skin as he slowly moved down her luscious body slowly removing that beautiful night gown as he went, Aelin's breathy moans filled the room, thankfully the baby was down the hall with the nursing maid, and none of the staff weren't used to occasionally hearing, and seeing, their king and queen making love.

Rowan had removed his towel and Aelin's night gown, so now skin against skin, the scent of sex and sweat filling the room, such a sensual scent. Rowan was continuing his slow trail of kisses down Aelin's body until he reached in between her thighs, Rowan dived in, and Aelin's head threw back into the bed, her golden locks of hair fanning out around her head, Aelin's right hand roamed her body until it found her breast, her fingers played with her nipple her other hand intertwined in Rowans silver hair "Rowan please" she begged for some sort of release towards his tongues onslaught against her sweet spot, but Rowan didn't let up. He licked and sucked at the little bundle of nerves causing Aelin's moans to grow louder, she begged him for release over and over again, but to no avail. Rowan released his grip on Aelin's bundle of nerves and looked up with a feral grin. He lunged forwards and grabbed her hands from her breasts, pinning them above her head. He then took her mouth for himself. kissing her with deep passion and lust. "fireheart" he groaned into her mouth. Aelin arched her back, pushing her chest into Rowans, releasing a squeak as he let go of her mouth and latched onto her nipple. "gods rowan please" she pleaded with him as he sucked on her peaked nipple and released his grip on her hand right hand, he slid it down her arm creating a sensual electric feeling as he continued downward and then began to play with her other breast. "please what. Fireheart?" he taunted. "please give me you" she begged. her body flush with heat as Rowan's other hand started to roam around her skin. Rowan finally decided his torture was enough payback for that dress years ago. Aelin gripped Rowan with her hands and stroked him a couple times before guiding him towards her dripping entrance, "Rowan" Aelin had no words other than her mates name. Rowan echoed hers back as he thrust his hips forwards and entered her with ease. Aelin let out a loud moan at the intrusion, Rowan grunted as he pushed himself in and out of Aelin. soon enough the room was filled with languish sounds of their love making, the room being flooded with the scent of sex and arousal, just turned the two of them on further. "rutting hell Aelin," Rowan moaned as if he was fucking her for the first time ever. Aelin copied his moan, and soon enough she had a ball of electricity curling up in her stomach, her legs clenched around Rowan's waist and her head threw back into the sheets as she finished all over Rowans member. soon after Rowan was grunting and thrusting into her one last time before filling her up. The two of them panted in unison, Rowan still sitting deep inside his mate, they flopped onto their sides and just breathed. "I love you Aelin" Rowan whispered on to his beautiful wife's forehead as he kissed her. Aelin's eyes drooped and started to close faster with each second that passed her face stilled with  a calmness that indicated she'd fallen asleep. Rowan got up and cleaned himself off before walking over and doing the same with his sleeping ball of fire. he finally finished up cleaning her and threw on some pants before cuddling up next to her in bed. "goodnight fireheart." He kissed her lips softly again before laying next to her, and breathing in her heady scent. soon, the king of terrasen had fallen asleep as well. 

*O.K. I know it's not as long as the others, nor maybe as good, but I'm tryna get back into writing more consistently so I hope you enjoy this quick fluffy smut, <3*

~1280 words