Blackwhasing

Ok so let's talk about this.

Upfront I just wanna say, I don't support Whitewashing or Blackwhasing yes I understand we need diversity but that's no excuse to change a race to suit your satisfaction. You should only do it if the artist or person who made the character lets you do it and or you're the person who made the character yourself.

If you didn't already know Well Blackwashing, or racebending, is the act of taking an originally white character and making them black, or a person of color.

Okay also can we talk about the fact that people don't even seem to know what whitewashing means anymore, It's when something really fucked-up happens and society tries to downplay it as not being as bad as what actually happened or make it seem like it didn't happen at all. Before you post on the internet get it right.

                                   {×BlackWashing×}

If you ask me it's not okay at all, yes I understand we need more diversity but blackwashing characters isn't the way to do it. How about OCs or creating your own anime with black characters or characters of color? 

When the race (or better, the skin color) of the character doesn't matter. Then it's not important to me how they're portrayed or how you draw them.

That's really all i have to say

A/N:This is basically just filler before my naruto spiral