Sakura Haruno-genin I

I'm going to say this once and only once, Sakura is my waifu my queen so obviously I'm going to be a bit biased but ill try not to be.

for some reason people hate her, It's okay to hate a character but there's no need to spread unnecessary hate and make them out to be some fucking asshole they're not. I mean you can hate a character for no reason. You don't need to treat them literally like shit on the side of the road.

We're going to be breaking down part 1 and then part 2 of the original. Basically before chunin and not chunin.

Sakura haters go crazy

In this case, she made fun of Naruto as an orphan to another orphan. Im not even gonna dignify the way sakura haters reacted. Yall telling me you could care less that grown men and women were basically bullying a child but suddenly care when sakura says something?

These children were raised to believe that Naruto was below them, that he was weird, and foolish if you didn't pay attention to the show. If anything, how do you feel about their methods of raising classist and discriminatory children?

Also in case, you didn't even watch the series and just go with the trend you would know Sasuke called her out on it and she actually grew from that experience. We all make mistakes whats good is that she grew and adapted so get off her case.

Wave Ark

Sakura cries on the bridge bc she thought Sasuke died. Naruto goes psycho, Sakura cried, and everyone copes differently. Now tell me if you saw your friend die(gotta remember they thought he was dead) in front of you, you would be acting all calm and collected like your shit doesn't stink and act like everything is fine.

Not you to mention genin was never supposed to meet Zabuza. They're lucky to escape with their lives. If he was giving Kakashi trouble you already know if it was life or death.

Not to mention she was guarding Tazuna on the bridge, it'd suck if she wasn't there and a stray kunai/senbon just took Tazuna out.

She wasn't strong enough to stop either of them and you know it, at least not at that moment. So while she wasn't helping out in the fighting directly she was still helping.

So get off her dick about that.