4. Runaway 3/3

Musa parked his car in the parking lot in front of Zeyno's house. To say that the girl was disappointed is a big understatement. It turned out that the dinner she thought would eventually choose a wedding date was just an excuse to get her out of the house. Her fiancé initiated her into Ozan's plan and although she was very excited at first, now she was very disappointed. However, she did not want Musa to guess anything, so she made a good face, although she was all boiling inside. Baby steps, remember Zeyno. He had just won over his fear of marriage. She told herself. Musa opened her door and they walked towards the door together.

"You are silent. Are you worried about Yenge and the boss?"  He asked holding her door open. She did not answer until she entered her apartment.

" No darling, they are unlikely to kill each other. At least for Atlas. I just thought that this evening would end up in another way."  she sighed and went to the kitchen to make the tea. However, a surprise awaited her in the room.  Candles and a beautiful bouquet of flowers were placed on the table setted much too festive for a regular dinner.  Girl turned around to look at Musa with questioning face.

" And this... You see... I thought that maybe we can set a date tonight. You know for a wedding. We have already wasted a lot of time. Yeter! This time let's do something for ourself! And since both of our problem caused friends are away we can focus on our wedding."  He replied a little stuttering at first like he always did when he wants to be firm, but when he finished Zeyno knew that he really cared about them. Girl smailed wide and hugged her fiancé. She took place at the table followed by Musa.

"How did you menage to organize everything?" she asked with curiosity.
"Well, when boss revealed his plan, I thought I'd surprise you. I asked him not to block the door during the "kidnapping" of Yenge. Then I asked Simin for help. Don't be angry, I wanted everything to look perfect." He stopped to see Zeyno's reaction but she wasn't mad at all so he was continuing.
" I asked Simin and she is so nice she said yes. I just had to wait for Ozan to let me know they were gone. Then I wrote to Simin who was going to get everything ready. In the end, I just waited for her to send me a message." Zeyno was under huge impression.

" And you made it up all by yourself?"

"Well, I spend whole day with patron who was making such a plans so I guess this is contagious" They both smiled wide to each other.

They passed their journey in silence. Esra finally got bored of looking into the darkness outside the window and fell asleep at the back seat. Ozan, on the other hand, was as far from bored as possible. He just couldn't wait for them to come to the little hut. He hoped that this trip, or rather kidnapping, would allow him to bury the war ax and solve at least some of their problems. He tried not to look in the rearview mirror as it would have caused an accident, but it was very difficult. For the first time in two days, he was alone with his wife. He wanted this time to last as long as possible. He consoled himself that he still had a lot of time. After all, there was no fear that tomorrow he would wake up and find another farewell letter. Not this time. The road is finally over. Esra woke up as soon as the car stopped.
"Ozan, what is going on?" she mumbled sleepily, rubbing her eyes. Ozan turned to her smiling.
" We came. Come on, get out and look around. I hope you would enjoy our staying here".

The confusion caused by suddenly waking up was slowly subsiding. She remembered the events of the last hours. Sending a murderous look at her husband, she got out of the car and her eyes saw a small house in a country style surrounded by a forest. From every side. Seeing it, she grabbed her head.

"Are you crazy? Where did you take us? You are crazy! I married a madman. Twice! We will die here! If not of hunger then some animal will kill us!" she shouted chaotic. Meanwhile Ozan leaned against the hood of the car and waited for the girl to calm down. His mocking smirk made her even more angry.
" Ne yapıyorsun?! What is so funny Ozan Bey? I sear I will kill you!"