chapter 1 vacation!~

After long and fast pace work and finally!A fricking and relaxing break for me and sonic.egghead went to jail and its all quiet.

E:Yay!~

Sonic:hehe..

The both heroes brused and dirty from the long battles.after when thay went home Amy and tails planed for them to go camping.

Tails:camping Amy?

Amy:ya thay need it.

Tails:but the-

Amy:medical box is in the bag.

Tails:and-

Amy:tents and supplies check~

Tails:um-

Amy:sleeping bags and pillows~

Tails:ok your flexing are you?....

Amy:a little bit but..really tails thay really really need this...after the Achie and Pandora thing then.....a reset like both sonic and Eliza need this...

Tails:ok...so...when do thay leave?where will thay go?

Amy:it's a very pretty forest line near a pond.

Tails:but p-pibby said the glitch-

Amy:look tails..me and Sally looked around the place and..it..had...no...glitch.

Tails:.............fine....

Amy packs the camping gear while a sleeping Eliza is curled up on sonic.he gently pats her head finally knowing she's safe.he then covered her in a warm blanket while her head is on his chest.tails looked in the room while thay are sitting on the sofa.he smiles while stepping quietly to sonic.

Tails:hey sonic.

Sonic:hey tails..

Tails:so ready?

Sonic looks at eliza then at tails.he nodded and slowly gets up leting Eliza rest.

Tails:sonic...

Sonic:ya...

Tails:if anything happens you grabbed Eliza and run.

Sonic:ok bubby..no chances..

____________________________________________________________________________

*6 hours later*

After driving for 6 hours thay reached the spot and set up their campsite.then after setting up,starting the fire thay sleep for the night under the stars.